Kyrie 1

Yeah I stopped hooping in my ASG's just because they're so damn beautiful and I don't want to scuff them up. Good thing I bought more than 1 
smokin.gif
I broke mine in today, I know that feeling.

Bruhs.... I need a welcome to the kyrie fam. I don't like all of the colors but I was really feeling the dukes in person. Used a BDAY coupon at FTL
View media item 1466355

there goes the neighborhood :rofl:

j/k big welcome to the uncle drew thread to ya good sir

birthday coupon on these makes ya feel like yer stealin shoes almost...below 100 ?!?!?!?!?!?! cant be :wink:

think ima go wiht the blue laces, was loving the whites........ until i threw the blues in

think ima cop easters this week, not my fav colorway but i do like em alot, hoping for that modells deal again !!!!!

^^^ :lol: Thx man. I probably not gonna get many of these. Just ones that I can get for the low. Didn't like them off foot but on foot they look much better. Def changed how I felt about them.

Wore my Brotherhood's for the first time today and within 2 hours of walking around, the Zoom Air unit in the forefoot popped. Has this happened to anyone? I couldn't believe it.

Bruhs.... I need a welcome to the kyrie fam. I don't like all of the colors but I was really feeling the dukes in person. Used a BDAY coupon at FTL
laugh.gif

I told myself the same thing, started with DR's and now i have all of them besides Dreams, with plans of picking up Easters, as well as Infrareds. The Prices are just insane to pass up. 

Man I got my ASG from bounce wear in today and the dukes don't even compare. I'm actually thinking of returning the Dukes for the Flytraps.

Noticed that the laces on the Dreams (which I hate) are different than the ones on my Dukes. Do the rest of the pairs have laces similar to Dreams or Dukes?

Noticed that the laces on the Dreams (which I hate) are different than the ones on my Dukes. Do the rest of the pairs have laces similar to Dreams or Dukes?

Man I got my ASG from bounce wear in today and the dukes don't even compare. I'm actually thinking of returning the Dukes for the Flytraps.
Did you buy from the US? How much did it cost you total, including VAT? 

Back
Top Bottom