Kyrie 1

only a house of hoops near me is getting them and only 24 pairs fcfs :\

i want to try these on so bad

IMO That's how exactly Nike rolls: cheap lookin' shoes at the start for a cheap price, and then put on some tech later to justify the jacked up prices (the same point when Nike anticipates the Kyrie sig to already have its own market/followers). Nike has to build its market for a new sig by making it less pricey than other sigs. So I'm not thoroughly suprised with the Kyrie 1 being the shoe that it is. Still, doesn't mean I ain't copping though.

Edit: one obvious case in point: the KD line.

Last edited:
IMO the Kyrie 1's look really good and I plan on picking up a few pair! Based of that short I wonder if Nike plans to do a kangaroo inspired pair like the kangaroo is wearing in the pic. It would make sense considering Lebron's the lion, Kobe's the snake, KD's the horse, and Kyrie could be the kangaroo maybe? Whatever the case I'm looking forward to his shoe and I'm curious what price and how his elite shoe will look and if they plan on doing an EXT pair.

IMO the Kyrie 1's look really good and I plan on picking up a few pair! Based of that short I wonder if Nike plans to do a kangaroo inspired pair like the kangaroo is wearing in the pic. It would make sense considering Lebron's the lion, Kobe's the snake, KD's the horse, and Kyrie could be the kangaroo maybe? Whatever the case I'm looking forward to his shoe and I'm curious what price and how his elite shoe will look and if they plan on doing an EXT pair.

I thought kd was lightning? They really pushing me to buy his shoe, from the split I that looks like roman numeral 2, to the kangaroo, really liking what they're doing

box w/logo on top is the box we will get

multi color box was a Q Arena release only.they ran ads for the shoe all night on the video screens too

makes ya think there are a BUNCH, but who ever knows

Went to see if any of the stores in the mall were getting the Dreams, none of them are smh. The good news is that the manager for FL got a pair of the reds for himself and let me look at them. I was blown away by how good they looked. The quality of them to be a first sig looked great, and if those look that good in person, then needless to say I'm copping the Dreams come Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom