Kyrie 1

man i love watching Kyrie play, but this sucks my C's have to play him and I cant enjoy it

man i love watching Kyrie play, but this sucks my C's have to play him and I cant enjoy it

at least yer C's are playing and not waiting on their tee time, they r a tough fuggin bunch

like th3answ3r said above the traction is unbeatable on these. like most i went .5 size up to an 11. my flytraps are 10.5 and they are tight in the forefoot until i wearr em a few days in a ROW

Well the kyrie 1 dropped in December so if they stick to tradition then December is when the 2s will release I'm guessing. I'd probably say 4-5 more cws. Nike seems to have sig athlete sneaker releases at different times of the year. KDs in the summer, lebrons in fall, kyrie in the winter, kobe in January/February so like spring.

They cycles stick to their time frames while every special release uses the shoe in cycle at the time. Kd 8s, lebron 12s, kyrie 1, kobe 10 will release with USA theme. when you're used to seeing the kd7 and lebron 12 being released together all year, the kd8 will probably be introduced and released in the Independence Day theme starting the kd8 cycle.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind if we didn't see Metallic silver or a bright crimsonish color on a kyrie 1. I feel like its been on like 75% of the colors

Pic of todays PEs, with Bron in the 12 Elite Team Red.. Good performance for Kyries playoff debut droppin 30 on the Celtics

Last edited:
Duke's still available anywhere?  I need a size 8, Saw these in person at my local mall but not my size.  Simple and Clean.

If still have yet to wear my Dreams or DR's, I had the ASG but wasn't feeling those in person so I had to return. 

Gave my TTS one more try today - my right foot eventually turns numb and my pinky toe becomes dead, no matter how many times I re-lace them. Left foot is fine. Tried an 11 on today and didn't feel comfortable enough to ball in, personally. Shame, I really like the shoe!

Gave my TTS one more try today - my right foot eventually turns numb and my pinky toe becomes dead, no matter how many times I re-lace them. Left foot is fine. Tried an 11 on today and didn't feel comfortable enough to ball in, personally. Shame, I really like the shoe!
Do they fit you fine initially until a few hours later? Or do they feel uncomfortable the second you put them on?

The Duke shirt is 
pimp.gif
 Maybe the reason to keep the Dukes

Last edited:
Do u guys like em for ball?
I played in them for 4 hours today.  2 hours at the Weartesters hoop session and 2 rec league games.  At first they felt a little tight when i wore them last week but the more I wear them the more I like them.  I can't stop hooping in them. The comfort is unreal and and traction is really great for the floors that I play on.  They are definitely going to be one of my go to shoes for hooping now.

They are just a great hoop shoe! Kyriediculous!!!! Just love that phrase when the broadcaster of the Cavs shouts it out!
Light
great traction
comfort
snug
PERFECT

I really like the USA colorway, I do not like the infrareds though! Please do not throw any stones at me!
For the yellow colorway I need to see more pics,

so far I own:

Dreams
DR
BHM
ASG
Easter

Duke's still available anywhere?  I need a size 8, Saw these in person at my local mall but not my size.  Simple and Clean.

If still have yet to wear my Dreams or DR's, I had the ASG but wasn't feeling those in person so I had to return. 

You can go to FTL and do a stock locate. I was able to find them a week and a half ago, but I just went to FNL where I could use my reward.

Finally found DR's for retail! Downside, they were worn a couple times :frown: Oh well I'm going to wear them anyways haha. Just happy I got them for retail.

PS: Just realized I bought ASG's, DR's', Brotherhood's, Infrareds and Flytraps all in 1 month haha.

Back
Top Bottom