Kyrie 1

Ordered the "Dreams" this morning and just waiting for them to come in... 
nthat.gif

But by the looks of these pics and those upcoming Deceptive Reds, the Kyrie 1 is gonna take my money that I usually spend on the Kobe sig line (those Kobe X are terrible).

The mall was crazy packed and I accidentally broke some guys ankles at the mall today walking by with a stutter step..it's ironic I just picked up the kyries. .

Caved.. luckily there was still a 10 left.. i'm a 9.5, but have a wide foot, so i hope i'm good

edit: my moms just offered to pay for these as my xmas gift 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
  me and my sisters are all here  helping with stuff for xmas eve tomorrow, and she's sees me at the computer,. and her being her nosey self  asks me, now what shoes did you buy ? so i showed her, and she was like how about i buy you those for xmas, and i was like HUH?  are you serious ? and she says yea, and the rest was history 
laugh.gif

sorry for the corny story, but this caught me off guard ..mommas boy for life 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
What I use on a lot of shoes and swear by is the 'runner's loop' lacing method -- just a different way of lacing up the top two eyelets.  In this image here it's the one on the far left (lock lacing).  This has really helped me in shoes that give me any heel slip

lacing_img.jpg

^^^^^

Interesting. Have to give this a try

Caved.. luckily there was still a 10 left.. i'm a 9.5, but have a wide foot, so i hope i'm good
View media item 1318766

edit: my moms just offered to pay for these as my xmas gift :wow: :lol:   me and my sisters are all here  helping with stuff for xmas eve tomorrow, and she's sees me at the computer,. and her being her nosey self  asks now what shoes did you buy ? so  i showed her, and she was like how about i buy you those for xmas, and i was like HUH?  are you serious ? and she says yea, and the rest was history :lol:

sorry for the corny story, but this caught me off guard ..mommas boy for life :smokin  
that's awesome my mom did the same for me! Ain't they the greatest! ? Merry Christmas to all the moms out there

Picked mine up at HoH today. I'm wide foot and they fit snug for me even half size up. I half size up pretty much all my shoes already. I'm pretty sure these will break in and loosen up some after a few play throughs.

Put them on court for shoot around and I'd say the traction is excellent and is the best performance feature on this shoe. A little heel slip but the rest of the foot stays locked very well. Great court feel but very little cushion. It's very firm if you are into that.

Overall I think I'll enjoy playing in these. I'm a big fan of this cw and I had a $20 off $100 coupon for footlocker that expires in a few weeks so good timing for these.

I stopped by hoh this afternoon and they were sold out in my size already
indifferent.gif
I guess no waiting around for these. Hoping I can find a pair somewhere tomorrow

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom