Kyrie 1

So they are worth it because they are limited? I wouldn't call them unique at all. The lebron Datas are pretty much the same colors but could be had for much less.

And the only true unique colorway? I could have sworn at the very minimum that the Easters could fit that bill also.

Limited by itself does not make the shoe worth more. But looking at it in totality, with the colorway, and being his first shoe does.

The LeBron Datas are similar, true enough. But again this being his introductory colorway on his first sig makes it unique to me.

In Regards to Easters, iD call them second in unique colorways. It's more "theme-ish" which I tend to shy away from because it becomes corny after time.

IMO, when we look back 5-10 years from now, Dreams will be the stand out colorway.

It's all personal opinion at the end of the day. I would get the dreams for retail. Not $300.

as an owner of both, and since we're in the kyrie thread, i have to disagree :smokin
:lol: she the real mvp
Hey I understand, I'm just prob biased te data were my first Lebron since he came back to cle lol. Dream are a sick shoe though, no doubt.

if anyone needs an assist on the flytraps and ASG there is a local reseller selling both as pair for retail. The problem is you have to take both he won't split them, size 9.5

Geekd that my infrareds are coming today (day earlier). Can't wait to see the in person and try them on.

The first colorway of any new sig usually sells out, except for the Lebron 12 because those were handled horribly.

Geekd that my infrareds are coming today (day earlier). Can't wait to see the in person and try them on.
You won't be disappointed. That on feet look completely turned me around on them. That bird's eye view is 
pimp.gif

Shout out to my moms for buying me dreams for xmas :lol:  
My mom offered to my buy the dreams for me. But i was like nah im 18 now i am an adult and i dont want you to spend that kind of money on me now. Then the dreams sold out and resell prices sore and im sitting here look like
Dr.-Who.gif

My mom offered to my buy the dreams for me. But i was like nah im 18 now i am an adult and i dont want you to spend that kind of money on me now. Then the dreams sold out and resell prices sore and im sitting here look like
Dr.-Who.gif

sorry to tell you, but just because you're 18 doesnt mean you're an adult, its all maturity. And it does seem pretty mature to not have allowed her to do that :smokin.

with that said, should have taken advantage of it when you could :lol:

Last edited:
I own both two, and Dreams by far are better than the Bron!

@tommym1609 and that's exacly it. Unique because no other Kyrie has seen the graphic underlay yet (well USAs are looming)
I would take Data over Dream if we are talking about the look on foot.
IMO, when we look back 5-10 years from now, Dreams will be the stand out colorway.
I believe people will wish they ID more.

The ID still is greater then any General Release even Dreams. 4th of July will prob end up the best if the final execution is right.

The low key shots tho
nerd.gif
    i always tell her i don't want anything, but she wont stop bugging me if  i refuse  

Even my grandma still try's to give me money 

Last edited:
laugh.gif
  Sorry for breaking your heart. I gotta be more careful around here.

Kyrie fans don't play...I wouldn't either.

Back
Top Bottom