Kyrie 1

Man footlocker just schemed me. Ordered a pair of ASGs from footlocker when they had that restock 2 days ago. Just sent an email saying they ran out of stock and canceled my order
mean.gif

saw these on baltsneakershow's instagram. what the kyrie maybe?

Man footlocker just schemed me. Ordered a pair of ASGs from footlocker when they had that restock 2 days ago. Just sent an email saying they ran out of stock and canceled my order:smh:

Yea they got u with that phantom restock. :smh:

Just a infrared painted lol

I truly don't understand what would make people think this is a WTK.. Off first glance it's obvious it's been customized by someone lol I'd hope if Nike ever does do a WTK they'll put a whole lot more effort into the dying of the materials. that looks like they bought a box of crayola fat tip markers and just went to town lol

Has anyone else tried buying a pair of Kyrie's a whole size up? I have wider than normal (but I don't think wide) feet and TTS was uncomfortable. Half up felt pretty good, and then a full size still fit but needed to be tied tight. I would've preferred half size up but they didn't have the all stars in that size, so I went full size. Oddly the most comfortable of the three, but not loose if I tie them right. About 1.5cm of room in the toe though. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm hoping it doesn't stretch out or anything of the sort. Did manage to get the all stars for retail because of it though. 
smokin.gif

possibly #betrue collection 

nike dropped theirs last year in june, there's already pics of mc sock dart cws 

Has anyone else tried buying a pair of Kyrie's a whole size up? I have wider than normal (but I don't think wide) feet and TTS was uncomfortable. Half up felt pretty good, and then a full size still fit but needed to be tied tight. I would've preferred half size up but they didn't have the all stars in that size, so I went full size. Oddly the most comfortable of the three, but not loose if I tie them right. About 1.5cm of room in the toe though. :lol: :lol:

I'm hoping it doesn't stretch out or anything of the sort. Did manage to get the all stars for retail because of it though. :smokin

If casual go for it. I hoop in shoes 1.5 size up n it isn't the end of the world. Just wear thick socks n you won't notice a thing. If for hoops, I wouldn't

If casual go for it. I hoop in shoes 1.5 size up n it isn't the end of the world. Just wear thick socks n you won't notice a thing. If for hoops, I wouldn't
Yeah just casual. Not a fan of thick socking but I think they'll be okay. There's no slippage, just extra room in the toe.

Back
Top Bottom