Kyrie 1

I liked them...i may be biased though lol can't wait for red pair...hopefully it's a walk in like the dream pair

They feel as narrow as they look and will be too long if I half size up. Kind of a let down.
this is what i'm worried about.. they do look kind of long all ready is in some pics, but some pics they don't... guess ill find out tomorrow 

Last edited:
Got mine in today. They look amazing! But unfortunately they are way too narrow in the forefoot. My little toe is almost numb just from waking around the house for an hour. Unfortunately I have to return them :frown:

Got mine in today. They look amazing! But unfortunately they are way too narrow in the forefoot. My little toe is almost numb just from waking around the house for an hour. Unfortunately I have to return them :frown:

wear them without the insoles or put in a thin one.

I went TTS when I copped and I rocked them to work today laced up. After standing in them for 12 hours my feel felt fine once they stretched a little after a couple of hours. If you have wide feet though going a half size up might not work because to me they were snug in the middle of my foot and not on my toes.

I'm glad the Reds are dropping the same day as the remastered Jordan 4's. They're should be an easy cop. :D

Got my pairs in today from Nike as well... Will have to inquire about why it took so long... Like someone here said maybe they'll hook it up with a code.

My thoughts: I got wider feet... Lebron 8-11 half size up (10), kobe 4-8 half size up (10)... So I got both 9.5 and 10 in these to try em out. There's no way I can do the 9.5... The sides of the narrow toebox is literally pinching my foot, causing way too much uncomfort. Going into the 10 definitely alleviates that, but it is a bit on the longer end. The fit of the shoe reminds me a lot of the kobe 7, which I absolutely hated, and no matter what they wouldn't break in for me at all... So I guess we'll see how this breaks in... Hoping for the best here lol.
UPS didn't work on Friday. They are also not working Wed and Thurs. No ground shipping.

As of now I think the Dreams will be my only Kyrie 1. Things will most probably change once I see more of the themed cw's drop.

Also these look good with jeans which is a major plus, i'm sure for all of us.

Did that help a lot? I'm just not sure because the insoles are glued in and if I remove them I may not be able to return...

My right foot is slightly wider than my left so I felt a difference in tightness, I took the insole out and it was roomier. I don't know how much the insoles are glued on between the Dream and iDs(not much glue so I was able to remove it without hassle. If you can remove it without force, give it a try before returning them. If you like how it fits but don't like wearing it without insoles, put in a really thin one. Hope it works out because it's a nice shoe to not own.

nice! @jay zoe2  any chance you can post a pic of the xdr soles?  My guess is they won't look much different and that it's just the rubber compound that's different, but if you get a chance that would be awesome

If the deceptive red is GR ill cop a pair to see how they are, im still leaning twords the J.Crossover II on the whole mid cut yeezy 2 ballin shoe vibe.

Might be to long  for me with the half size up 
mean.gif

edit: i guess it's not to bad, so i'm just gonna keep em ..please excuse the cankles 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom