Kyrie 1

they look dope on feet with those jeans. Nice
nthat.gif

Another sun logo from END. Wonder if Hanon's are too.

The Swoosh got the lace tips treatment it would've been better. Still a nice clean colorway. Same kind of material on the heel counter as the Pewter. Along the fuse part of the eyestay and toe guard has the same faint crackled lines(top of the tongue too) as the heel. Gotta be real close to see it but nice detail nonetheless. The off white midsole can be a good canvas for custom design if it's too plain for you.

View media item 1659062View media item 1659063View media item 1659064View media item 1659065
Will have some on-feet pics in the evening

Why nike didnt have the sun logo for our greater china region...

Australia's look good from that angle/on feet and the mints are looking better...

Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in...

^ so true.

kyrie model is better but the execution of the colorway is way nicer on those...

View media item 1662902
footlockers launch calendar has a Kyrie, Lebron low, KD trey 5, and Kobe Venomenon all dropping on the same day. The colors seem to match up, and I dont think its just a coincidence one of each of those styles are all dropping on the same day without being part of a pack

Last edited:
When i mentioned the pair releasing i was told the 22nd .. but didnt wanna say anything just incase my dude was wrong (he has been before) but looks like everyone should get their hands on em eventually. I like em .. in person theyre cool im just not a fan of the bottom , wish i was good at making customs id mess with mine and make the swoosh look like the lace tips too 

Back
Top Bottom