Kyrie 1

Need dreams, deceptive reds, and rise to complete my collection of *desired* Kyrie 1. Maybe bhm and green glow too

I only have

All star
Dukes
Infrared

Said I would get 4-5 of these win they go on sale but I can't find any other than the Independence Day that I want . My stores are wiped out of all but green glow and grey and yellow . I think I'll stock locate them at foot locker . I need Independence Day, Letterman, Duke , Cool grey and if I can find a pair for a decent price the Reds.

Said I would get 4-5 of these win they go on sale but I can't find any other than the Independence Day that I want . My stores are wiped out of all but green glow and grey and yellow . I think I'll stock locate them at foot locker . I need Independence Day, Letterman, Duke , Cool grey and if I can find a pair for a decent price the Reds.

they retailed for $110 and many were able to be had for ~$20 off right after release. These were never destined to hit end of the line sales like all the other sigs

Last edited:
I'm surprised the stores around you still carry the Wolf Grey and Lettermans. All the stores around me are wiped out clean other than maybe the "Driveways" & "Australia". 

At least you got the "All Stars". Those are most definitely one of the most sought after ones next to the "Dreams". 

Why won't stores carry more All Stars or Dreams!!! I still need those two!! Or the BHM!! 
mad.gif

All the resellers are selling them AllStars for ~250, Dreams for ~300+, and BHM ~200. Some guy on here got lucky and copped the dreams for $75.00 from a Nike Outlet recently. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I'm surprised the stores around you still carry the Wolf Grey and Lettermans. All the stores around me are wiped out clean other than maybe the "Driveways" & "Australia". 

At least you got the "All Stars". Those are most definitely one of the most sought after ones next to the "Dreams". 

Why won't stores carry more All Stars or Dreams!!! I still need those two!! Or the BHM!! >:
All the resellers are selling them AllStars for ~250, Dreams for ~300+, and BHM ~200. Some guy on here got lucky and copped the dreams for $75.00 from a Nike Outlet recently. :nthat:  

all stars really going for that much? I sat on my pair and never wore them. sold them for retail maybe 2 months ago now

Last edited by a moderator:

Why won't stores carry more All Stars or Dreams!!! I still need those two!! Or the BHM!! >:
All the resellers are selling them AllStars for ~250, Dreams for ~300+, and BHM ~200. Some guy on here got lucky and copped the dreams for $75.00 from a Nike Outlet recently. :nthat:  

all stars really going for that much? I sat on my pair and never wore them. sold them for retail maybe 2 months ago now

They aren't going for $250. Just check eBay completed listings to get an idea of what they are selling for. Our size is still below $200.

ok, i dont feel that bad then. I fell hard into the hype for those for some reason. I knew I didnt like them very much, picked them up and realized i REALLY didnt like the tounge, and said peace to them.

Last edited:
ok, i dont feel that bad then. I fell hard into the hype for those for some reason. I knew I didnt like them very much, picked them up and realized i REALLY didnt like the tounge, and said peace to them.
Ah, when I said resellers I meant sites like Flight Club and other brick & mortar boutique shops. 

Not feeling the Kyrie 2. Not much of a strap person, but I get they are trying to make a bball shoe and not something for casual wear. Kyrie 1 still the GOAT of his signature. Let's see what the 3 will offer.

Last edited:
Not feeling the Kyrie 2. Not much of a strap person, but I get they are trying to make a bball shoe and not something for casual wear. Kyrie 1 still the GOAT of his signature. Let's see what the 3 will offer.

Looks like a cross between the Bron Soldier and Ambassador.

Exact opposite for me, I first seem em and hated the tongue and they just looked kinda average to me, got a pair on a package deal and LOVE em, one of my favs in my k1 lineup

Exact opposite for me, I first seem em and hated the tongue and they just looked kinda average to me, got a pair on a package deal and LOVE em, one of my favs in my k1 lineup
Same. It's definitely gotta be a favorite of mine and I don't even own a pair >:

And the Kyrie 1 most definitely on the Kyrie 2. Maybe I just need to see more colorways of the  Kyrie 2, but as of now it looks kinda garbage. This guy has a bunch of pics in his instagram: https://instagram.com/simon5302/

Look at this. Why it look like you got some paddles on: 

View media item 1755109

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom