Kyrie 1

@therefill I got so many of them because when they dropped I got them all with a friends employee discount. I had more but I got rid of a few of them.

This may not be you but for me I have started learning that's it's not about how many different colorways you have its about buying the colorways you love. Would rather have 3 deceptive reds than just one and two different cw's.

@mastralf I agree I have multiples of shoes that I love and I know I will probably have trouble getting for a good price later on. Dont do it often only when the price & the shoe is right.

Dont know how many of you are still in here, but thought id post this pic and see your thoughts:

Nike Kyrie 1 'Australia/Watch The Throne'

Going to rock these on Australia day, looking forward to it!

"The Cleveland Cavaliers will celebrate its ties to the Land Down Under when the team hosts its first 'Australia Day Game'
on Monday, January 25th at 7:00 p.m. vs. the Minnesota Timberwolves at Quicken Loans Arena."

Pretty cool that the Cavs are organising something like this to acknowledge the Aussie players and fans!

nthat.gif

More info on the day:
http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/news/releases/new-partnership-160104

Being that his second model is already out, anybody know where I can grab any color of the Kyrie 1's for sale? Even 20%, their gonna be used to hoop only. Thanks.

Ragrets on double Nickels. Had two chances to cop and didn't do it. Smh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom