Kyrie 1

Yeah nevermind, ***** Sporting Goods site just sucks and somehow my order actually did go through. Just cancelled it though and sold my gift card to somebody so I can go ahead and get them in store today :pimp:

Going to get up and try these on in store. Too many inconsistencies on the fit. Kyrie being one of my favorite players, it's only right I at least try them on.

Going to get up and try these on in store. Too many inconsistencies on the fit. Kyrie being one of my favorite players, it's only right I at least try them on.

I think they fit great. Maybe if you have some wide *** feet they might be a problem but I don't have that issue.

Copped my first pair of Kyrie's off of ndc when the DR dropped. Cant wait for them to come.

Last edited:
I had no idea Champ's was getting these in. Anyway, they are super comfortable and I am very happy with them. They look even better in person.

Came to footlocker to get these and like people said these are really nice in person...actually had 3 others waiting for these too so these won't sit much but don't know if out here in socal we have large numbers

Got my pair. Wore them out the door. Break in process is painful, they're molding to me feet now. I went with my true size. Couldn't use the bday coupon but whatever. Can't wait to see what's next after the BHM.

Wish I could've copped the Dream colorway, but I had to cop Plan B pull for this chick I raw dogged smh.

Last edited:
Got my pair. Wore them out the door. Break in process is painful, they're molding to me feet now. I went with my true size. Couldn't use the bday coupon but whatever. Can't wait to see what's next after the BHM.

Wish I could've copped the Dream colorway, but I had to cop Plan B pull for this hick in raw dogged smh.
WTF? LOL.  Better $40 than 18 years, if you're not ready.

:lol: True true. Better paying that resale price(s) than child support. :rofl:

I hope we get the chance to cop his ASG colorway. No guarantee he gets on since he's likely gonna be a coaches selection.

Last edited:
Just got notification from NBA Store that they do not know when they will have the DRs.

Last edited:
I decided to go check out the DR's at my local mall today and I will also agree that this is a very nice and clean looking shoe in person. They actually almost look better than the Dream pair IMO and I actually own the Dream 1's so I'm just calling it how it is. But again IMO the DR's are NOT a rush to the mall shoe. Unless this is a must have shoe for anybody up here I'd strongly recommend buying the DR's on sale or with some type of coupon because this shoe is EVERYWHERE! When I walked into Champs, I felt everywhere I looked I saw the DR's in two's waving at me lol. They where just chilling in House Of Hoops to on a lower shelf. I know $110 isn't bad at all for a shoe especially these days but if you can get them cheaper why not? Also I'm slightly curious where some people who bought these online live, because these shoes are an ultra GR I mean on the display dummy posing GR lol. Why wait the additional days for them to be shipped and processed? This is not a jab at anyone for how they buy their shoes either, it's just something I've always question when seeing post up here. All in all very clean shoe at any case.

Last edited:
Just went to go pickup my pair and a pair for my shorty. How GS $100?? That's only a $10 mark down from the Men's sizes. **** LeBron GS & men's are $40 difference. Kd GS & men's r $35 difference. Smh

I think everyone's attention was on the 4s that dropped today and the WTK that drop tomorrow rather than the DR give it a couple of days.  

id rather cop, and do, online anyday than deal with the fools who work at the store and the foolishness at the mall, thats prob just me though

if i had a nickel for everytime an employee had NO clue what they were talkin bout ...... :smh:

glad this was an easy one. dont dig the bhms, so its time for that Cavs Id

There aren't bad.

id rather cop, and do, online anyday than deal with the fools who work at the store and the foolishness at the mall, thats prob just me though

if i had a nickel for everytime an employee had NO clue what they were talkin bout ...... :smh:

This is true. Had that experience today buying the Jordans, but I'd rather try them on.

Why get up if you don't have to. Besides most of us are getting some type of online rebate which stores don't offer and saved $ for gas, shall I continue. I think I will, besides the majority aren't wearing them or will wait so everyone isn't wearing the same shoe at the same time at the same place. Def directed @ 1 person. Hope you stopped @ the food court and bought your Ice cream

if i had a nickel for everytime an employee had NO clue what they were talkin bout ......
mean.gif

glad this was an easy one. dont dig the bhms, so its time for that Cavs Id
Exactly. Even when I know a shoe is gonna sit in stores, I'd rather cop online and do the 5 day wait. Some stores are better than others, but I hate the feeling employees give off like they're doing you a favor by getting you your shoes from the back, especially the impatient look on their faces as you're looking at your shoes or trying them on.

I'd rather grab a pair from NDC and know that no employee has tried my pair on and walked around the back in them for half a shift. Call me what you like but I love knowing that I'm the first person to pull that factory laced knot apart and being able to enjoy that first in-hand experience without someone breathing down my neck for a sale.

Back
Top Bottom