Kyrie 1

I'll be getting at least the launch pair of this model. It is a pretty big deal, Nike doesn't take signature shoes lightly...

Im as big of a Kyrie fan as anyone but I'm real irked at the fact that he's getting a sig. Does not belong in the same breath as Kobe LeBron KD in my opinion. Gonna have to sip my tea though. Not feeling this shoe at the moment hope maybe a nice colorway comes along and changes my mind
he's as deserving as Harden, Paul, Wall, Rose, and Curry

I wonder if he'll get an ASG shoe too for 2015. I didn't see it in the 2015 ASG colorway releases but it would make sense if he does.

Wonder if he got this shoe deal before Lebron signed with the Cavs again.
i thought him, Paul and Harden have been in talks about sigs for 2days now, i know Paul was gonna get his shoe this yr up until the accident and now it's next yr, Kyrie and Harden had sig simliar to the Kobe 2k14 situation with the run and whatever the other shoe name was

he's as deserving as Harden, Paul, Wall, Rose, and Curry
Maybe, maybe not. If Wall Rose or Curry were with Nike right now I think they would have a sig over him. I know big men are tough to sell but Davis has to be the most deserving. Im not saying Kyrie doesn't deserve a shoe I'm just saying I think he's lacking in comparison to KD Lebron Kobe, IMO.

Wasn't the Hyperdunk 2014 like an unofficial sig shoe for Kyrie?

These are a pass if it's heel lunar. That is going to be miserable down the road...

He's deserving. Good lookin', style of play gets people excited, his journey to the NBA is inspiring.

His sig line was already in motion before LeBron James returned.

He's deserving. Good lookin', style of play gets people excited, his journey to the NBA is inspiring.

fixed

i agree Kyrie is IMO better than Curry and on par with Rose now, also I'm sure with in the next 3yrs Davis will have a shoe since their predicting him to be a future MVP within the next 3-4yrs

fixed

i agree Kyrie is IMO better than Curry and on par with Rose now, also I'm sure with in the next 3yrs Davis will have a shoe since their predicting him to be a future MVP within the next 3-4yrs
Wow. You guys need to stick to talking about shoes and leave ball alone. Kyrie better than Curry? LMAO!

1. Curry >>>>>>>>>>>>> Kyrie

2. They probably gave a sig to Kyrie because he's "profitable/more marketable" ever since he was Uncle Drew. Plus, winning MVP of the All Stars game helps.

Can't stop lookin at that first colorway..I think that colorway is gonna b a classic..

Kyrie can play,but he's NOT in the LEVEL yet of Lebron,Kobe,Durant and some of these guys who can dominate the game of basketball,,big gamble of Nike giving him his own SIGNATURE shoeline

I would've rather given Paul George a sig over Kyrie, IMO.

Yes, Kyrie is flashy, exciting, etc., but that's all he is - flashy.

Anthony Davis aka phatman better have a shoe this time next year or somethings really ****** up at nike

Back
Top Bottom