Kyrie 1

Was anyone able to use the bday coupon on these? HoH in the galleria in Houston wouldn't let. Said it was because these were a "quickstrike." I got these after 1:00 today....ain't nothing quickstrike about them
mean.gif
My HOH said look inside at the tag of the shoe. If it has a QS then they dont allow coupons on it. For my state anyway.

HOH in Sacramento wouldn't let me use birthday coupon or military discount on the BHM's. Cop'd regardless

Was anyone able to use the bday coupon on these? HoH in the galleria in Houston wouldn't let. Said it was because these were a "quickstrike." I got these after 1:00 today....ain't nothing quickstrike about them
mean.gif
I always forget to try the bday coupon, but my HOH let me use vip coupons on the Kyries and Kobes when I picked them up. I went right when they opened so I may have slide thru before the email came down. 

Color description from FNL calendar for the ASGs -- not sure if this is the official color description though
[h3]Men's KYRIE 1 ASW[/h3]
Style: 742547-090

Color: DARK GREY/MULTI-COLOR

Tempted to grab a pair... i'm also wondering if i should try tts this time and see if they break in..

@dmxgod   did they seem like they were breaking in for you ?

Color description from FNL calendar for the ASGs -- not sure if this is the official color description though

[h3]Men's KYRIE 1 ASW[/h3]

Style: 742547-090
Color: DARK GREY/MULTI-COLOR

After seeing the KD the Kyrie's have all my Attention for ASW.

I'm wondering where they put the Silver material that's on the Kobe toungue and KD Posite and tounge.

Last edited:
Well, Kobe ASG's are meh and KD's are too feminine. These, the Lebron's, or Harden's will have to be nice.

wow, i ordered the BHMs from soleheaven in the UK on sunday and they arrived to Boston today. im in shock they got here in a day. for whatever reason i ordered another pair off of NDC yesterday and they have yet to even ship

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom