Kyrie 1

These are clean but to close to the BHM colors. I'd rather spend 25 more and ID a pair. Who knows though maybe seeing better pictures these will grow on me.

Last edited:
i like the All Star games but i dont get this BS where nike keeps slapping a premium fee on these shoes. plus CA state tax 
sick.gif

Simple yet not too boring because of the outsole. Better than bhm based on this pic imo. Prolly cop

Last edited:
Just got my shipping confirmation for the BHM.... second guessing them after seeing the ASG, but we'll see how they fit and feel. Those translucent soles don't do as well on hardwood, so I probably would stick to BHM just because the sole will last longer. Hopefully they feel like kobe IV's on the court like people are saying. 

Simple yet not too boring because of the outsole. Better than bhm based on this pic imo. Prolly cop

I think it looks great, will be my 4th Kyrie!

I really like all 3 colorways so far and this one looks fine as well!

Hope the ASG Nike gear looks nice too!

So did Nike just give out ASG pairs to certain ppl to post on ig to leak? Like, I find it convenient that the day after BHM pair releases not only do we get one leaked pic but a bunch of ppl got them already. Or did stores just get their shipment and workers got hands on them?

So did Nike just give out ASG pairs to certain ppl to post on ig to leak? Like, I find it convenient that the day after BHM pair releases not only do we get one leaked pic but a bunch of ppl got them already. Or did stores just get their shipment and workers got hands on them?

I always wondered the same thing

So far the ASG Kyrie 1's look the best IMO definitely not "face melting" lol but I will be picking them up also.

Last edited:
These are stealthily becoming my second favorite sig shoe (behind Kobe's).  Wore my dream's last night and they are very comfortable.  Gonna have to scoop up some more pairs, my wallet loves the low price on these.

I'd go with workers getn em. Prob mom n pop shops

So after breaking them in, these feel pretty good? I mean for the price you can't expect a tom, I guess - I'm just getting some conflicting reports lately

Back
Top Bottom