Kyrie 1

When I bought my BHM's today I didn't get a military discount like I normally do so I guess VIP is the only way to get them discounted

Agreed! Harden's & Lebron's are the only two left, so hopefully they deliver. The ASG Kobe's are "straight" and the KD's are meh IMO but I guess we'll see.

Wait Harden sig, am I missing something? Also my dreams came in. Love them!! They were snug out the box but I've been wearing them around the house and they are breaking in nicely. Also I did stock locate them, but they came from a store 40 mins away lol! They had a decent amount of pairs the manager said.
View media item 1365357

Wait Harden sig, am I missing something? Also my dreams came in. Love them!! They were snug out the box but I've been wearing them around the house and they are breaking in nicely. Also I did stock locate them, but they came from a store 40 mins away lol! They had a decent amount of pairs the manager said.
The Dream looks fresh. Did you stock locating it in a HOH?

I thought they were done. Do you still have the sku?

Any one know if kyrie 1 dream available in a 10 .... Can't find it any where .....or does anyone have foot locker sku to stock locate

Last edited:
Thanks again just ordered from my pair from a regular foot locker ....good looking out with that assist @cjdynasty

Last edited:
balled in them for the second time today and they are really comfortable and great to play in!

I can feel the air bag, the shoe does not feel hard at all, I think it has a medium softness!

So far the whole line is really great, I am absolutely looking forward to the ASGs!

Noticed the softness of the Kyries as well..and I am just wearin them around casually..really dope shoe..glad Nike dropped a new signature shoe like this :pimp:

Noticed the softness of the Kyries as well..and I am just wearin them around casually..really dope shoe..glad Nike dropped a new signature shoe like this
pimp.gif
OG cuh! 

I think I'm done with Jordans. I work in a school settings so I'm either stationary for long periods of time, or walking around, and my feet are dead at the end of school. Kyries had me feeling light, and comfy after the initial break-in.

OG cuh! 

I think I'm done with Jordans. I work in a school settings so I'm either stationary for long periods of time, or walking around, and my feet are dead at the end of school. Kyries had me feeling light, and comfy after the initial break-in.

Put lunarlon from like a Koston or some SB shoe and it's a whole new level of comfort for Jordan's

Got my BHM today my 1st pair and they are so nice. You can't beat these for the price. They got me itching for the All Stars already and thinkin about a ID pair. I'm hooked they remind me of Kobe's.

OG cuh! 

Jordans have been over for me for a while bro..can't keep up with everythin..KDs..Kobes..now Kyries..Lebrons..Air Max..i normally wear dress shoes at school..we don't really have a "dress code" but if I wore my kicks in school..I would feel unprofessional just because of how "loud" of colors I have :lol: you know what I mean bruh?

Gotta look semi-professional given the population of students I work with..(Autistic)

Jordans have been over for me for a while bro..can't keep up with everythin..KDs..Kobes..now Kyries..Lebrons..Air Max..i normally wear dress shoes at school..we don't really have a "dress code" but if I wore my kicks in school..I would feel unprofessional just because of how "loud" of colors I have
laugh.gif
you know what I mean bruh?

Gotta look semi-professional given the population of students I work with..(Autistic)
I feel you, but I have very little help (Lausd) so I need to be comfy to go after the escapers and runners.

Back
Top Bottom