Kyrie 1

We need to appreciate how we have a sig for only $110. So lets enjoy it while we can.
Yep... don't know how many D Rose fans are in here but I remember when his sig was at the 100/110 spot...  insane value for a couple of his first models 1s/2s and 2.5s

Got my BHM and DR. I feel really bad I missed the first ever colorway, Dream. But fortunately, I was really happy I paid only $55 for the DR and it is awesome. I hoop in that pair for 5 consecutive days and it fits perfect to my feet. 

Btw, any chance to get a pair of Dream size 12?

I still love that the D lillard's are $105, if he wasn't adidas I could see him being next in the Kobe line.

I almost forgot I had ID'd Kyries for $155, still cheaper than each other sig model .

per mcten...... KYRIE IS IN !!!!!!!

so is jimmy butler
smokin.gif

ASG ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nice!

Last edited:
I was able to store locate a pair of dreams in a 10.5 by my school however, when i was home in NYC, i was unable to. I'm about 2 hours from Cleveland so maybe there's a surplus there. 

I'm very excited about this. They should be in by tuesday

Saw a dude rocking the Dreams in person for the first time today....... I'm actually glad i missed out. I like the DR a lot more. Personal preference.

I was able to store locate a pair of dreams in a 10.5 by my school however, when i was home in NYC, i was unable to. I'm about 2 hours from Cleveland so maybe there's a surplus there. 

I'm very excited about this. They should be in by tuesday
it was at FTL right? I gotta find stock code in thread again

Dreams>DRs>ASG>BHM

Can't wait for my IDs to come in. Easily one of the best ID models in a long time.

I'll be really interested to hear the numbers the Kyrie line pulls in. Probably higher than estimated.

it was at FTL right? I gotta find stock code in thread again
I went to the one downtown on 5th ave (i believe it's the closest one to Pitt.

@y4y4y3y3  and @Cn0wl8dg3  the stock code I used for the dreams was 410-2082604-??? at foot locker

the ???'s are for your size. since i'm a 10.5 in kyries mine is 105, 8.5 would be 085, etc.

Good luck guys!

Back
Top Bottom