Kyrie 1

they have a pretty similar shape/silhouette to the kobe 4

Last edited:
I like the simplicity here. Traction looks bananas... Definitely something I will try on

Can't wait to try them for ball. They will be my next ball shoe in rotation if they play right. Traction looks great.

Another Nike flop

Truth be told the KD/Lebron/Kobe sigs just became popular to where they don't all go on  super clearance, people wasn't really rocking lebrons til the 7s, KDs at the 4s and Kobe's at the 5s these will do just fine after his first 3 plus these are a kids magnet to rope them in like they did the KDs then once they have the following they raise the price, ring in the adults and voila nike has struck again

Kobe at the 5's?

could have sworn everyone and their mothers were OBSESSED with the KB 4's

Reactions: ct3
definitely in on this model first c/w is cool have a feeling ill get more ids than grs tho

I love the price point $110.00. I hope i can walk into the store on release date and pick them up with no hassle as well.

Last edited:
Deceptive Reds are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] gotdamn I can't wait to cop these for $80

I'm not buying a single Nike performance shoe before reading any reviews. I'm very skeptical about the cushioning setup.

With that being said... this looks like a good basic model with wicked traction. Mid-cut, no flywire-mesh-strap gimmick BS. Padding is a plus for me. If they get a good review, I might hit Nike ID and get a basic black and white colorway going. I got a feeling Nike will keep using that overused red / volt / orange / mango palette with this one.

Can't wait to cop. Affordable, looks good, no extra bs gimmick tech. Just wanna know the Cushioning setup. Zoom forefoot, heel, both, full length?

EDIT.

Just took a look at the NikeID site and see there are forefoot zoom only with phylon midsole. Same setup up at KDs early kicks. I still like

Last edited:
the pair that Kyrie wore is very nice!
The Red pair is cool too!
Will check out the ID options as well!

Looking forward to the purchase!

They told me these shoes will be massive gr in gs sizes not as many adult sizes

Not limited by any means just saying

Finally! Been sitting on these since August.

View media item 1288120
Incredible comfortable if you love PG shoes. Lightweight with incredible traction. Didn't get to play in these much until the official unveil. At $110, these will fly off the shelves. The All-Star colorway is a face-melter.

Didn't you say the Christmas lebron XII were fire?

Ill lower my expectations

They should. It will accommodate the fans of players who don't have signature shoes.

Like stated earlier, I think Anthony Davis has more than enough potential to have his one signature shoe.

Blake Griffin is my favorite athlete in the league right now, and I was always trying to get his shoes.
I had most of his publicly released PE's including Galaxy Hyperdunks (which i still have)
but unfortunately he wasn't given his own shoe and went to Team Jordan. (shoulda stayed with Nike imo)

So now we have Kobe, Lebron, KD, Harden, and Kyrie... and Kobe is on is last stretch so Nike needs more athletes with signature lines
IMO I just didnt think Kyrie has done enough to deserve his BEFORE Harden and Paul George, or even AD.

But I agree Nike needs more top tier players. Its a problem if their next top player is someone like Klay Thompson. I didnt realise they've lost so many players: Steph Curry, Rondo, Griffin, Aldridge...

JB on the other hand actually has a pretty good group of young players outside of CP3 and Melo: Blake Griffin, Westbrook, Aldridge, Kawhi, Jabari. It's a shame they mostly have to wear xx9s.

Back
Top Bottom