Kyrie 1

Beautiful!
pimp.gif

Really looking forward to that performance review bro.
Thanks man...Thursday night gonna lace em up for the first game 
nthat.gif

I put them on tonight, and they fit me perfectly, like a glove on my narrow foot.  

Think they are gonna be a serious part of the hoops rotation.  

http://news.nike.com/news/nike-bask...-s-iconic-cityscape-and-future-forward-energy

A city in constant motion, New York completed its legendary City Hall Subway Station in 1904. It was one of the world’s first subway systems known for its speed and efficiency traversing the boroughs. The subway station’s beauty turned heads with its unique tile design across strong, structured arches until its closure in 1945.

Kyrie Irving represents a new-age speed with an old-school flair to his game. Don’t blink because he’ll pass his opponents in a flash just like the “ghost” City Hall Subway Station. The City Hall Subway stop remains intact, but flies by in an instant outside the windows of the 6 Train. The KYRIE 1 is built for Irving’s game-changing speed and deception with its 360-degree dynamic traction, Zoom Air and lockdown fit.

The collection featuring the KOBE X, KD 7, KYRIE 1 and LEBRON 12 is available globally at nike.com and select retail locations. The KOBE X and KD 7 are available on Feb. 13. The KYRIE 1 and LEBRON 12 are available on Feb. 14. 

Last edited:
damn those socks go hard

gonna need the whole outfit and hit up the all star game dressed with the whole fit fam

im starting to think that these will be hard to get hands on...i got someone who is offering me a pair for 170 shipped....i think im going to pull trigger

Better cop that $40 tshirt with something over $100 and use the bday coupon.

Thats my plan for the shorts

Only way to make shorts better is if they were like those women's flash (glow) tights. All black and patter was 3M.

Back
Top Bottom