Kyrie 1

I have an iD with the white mesh so I'm good on these.

Should've put the print on the midsole instead. The print on the heel hides the "spikes".

That new kangaroo kyrie shirt on ndc is $40. That's $40 for a shirt. Nike is getting ridiculous with some of these prices.

Dreams are the best so far, they should've never made em a QS

Everything else looks kinda cheap imo

Anyone have experience with returns to Nike with an insole like this? I wear orthotics, and the stock insoles were brutal to get out. May just chat with a rep and show them the pic, b/c I think the policy is within 30 days for any reason?

View media item 1340937

If anyone finds a site to purchase these let me know, im dying for an xdr pair

They should be XDR, but contact them to be certain.
http://store.kix-files.com/products/nike-kyrie-1-deceptive-red

You don't want to iD a pair with the XDR option?

Good look bro

If getting this pair totals 160 or higher i might just id me a pair, thing is im really feeling this colorway, so if shipping is a tad high ima just id a pair

Edit: just saw shipping is 30 still appreciative of you finding them for me, if i cant id something dope ima buy them

Last edited:
Really dig the shoe. May pick up BHM but imagine if kyrie had his shoe in 2012

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
The $20 price hike on the BHMs makes it easier for me to choose the DRs.  Picking up the Kobes though.

Anyone have experience with returns to Nike with an insole like this? I wear orthotics, and the stock insoles were brutal to get out. May just chat with a rep and show them the pic, b/c I think the policy is within 30 days for any reason?
I hate that they started gluing down insoles. Half the time they aren't straight.

You should be fine no matter what, as their policy does allow returns for any reason within 30 days.

The Reds look awesome in person....checked them out today. I read somebody say on here that they didn't like how cheaply made the shoe was, or something along those lines. I actually thought the materials on it and the look of it was GREAT for 110. I didn't get to try them on though so I wouldn't be able to say how they feel.

Anybody play ball in these yet? I'm most likely going to order these off ***** Sporting Goods site on Saturday since I have a gift card with them, so I'm not sure if I'm going to get to even try on a pair at the mall in the morning since there's only two pairs of each size at my mall in NC.

I like them better than the past like 9 kobes. but these colorways are atrocious
mean.gif

They do that a lot... Example lebron 11 prohibition
#dontbelievethehype
Yep, they've done that in the past with other shoes.  To their credit, it works and it creates a want for those people that were on the fence and don't want to miss out.  They're not lying when they say limited quantities.  They don't have an everlasting supply of them. Lol

I hate that they started gluing down insoles. Half the time they aren't straight.

You should be fine no matter what, as their policy does allow returns for any reason within 30 days.
Last 3 pairs of Nikes I've received had jacked-up/popped up insoles and it is definitely a pain in the *** to reposition them when they are glued.  

Back
Top Bottom