Kyrie 1

Just pulled the trigger.  Some dude on ebay that was in close proximety to the Auora Farms Nikeoutlet in Ohio may have bought a couple 10.5 and size 10.   I asked if he can provide a copy of receipt, he said he couldnt because the receipt  included multiple pairs but guranteed they were 100% authnetic.  I asked for at least a picture of the receipt so we will see.

Should I trade my Deadstock KD IV Aunt Pearl for a pair of Kyrie Tour Yellow & a pair of Flytraps ??

Tour Yellow will not be releasing here in Europe so could be my only way of picking a pair up, and I do want the Flytraps too.

Should I trade my Deadstock KD IV Aunt Pearl for a pair of Kyrie Tour Yellow & a pair of Flytraps ??

Tour Yellow will not be releasing here in Europe so could be my only way of picking a pair up, and I do want the Flytraps too.

If that's what makes you happy.

In my opinión you shouldnt do it. Only if the tour yellow are your fav Kyrie colorway. If is not you should wait to another colorway better for you

The person you're trading with will gladly do that

Sports Authority got my hopes up, but Kyrie's are excluded!

[emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]
I saw the picture and raced over to SA only to see it was a no go... Came back and then read your comment ... Man I should pay more attention to the small things lol

I saw the picture and raced over to SA only to see it was a no go... Came back and then read your comment ... Man I should pay more attention to the small things lol

I tried to post the text before the pic to avoid that! My bad! Lol

For what it's worth, I was equally disappointed when I tried to use the code.

i feel a turn coming on the tour yellows, but im not going to do it. I do like that tealish hit to them, and I have some footlocker coupons, but I need to stand my ground on these

Yellow isn't looking as loud in that picture which is a good thing. They look a lot better.

If you could get them of SA for the low...wouldn't be so bad.

Just when I thought it'll be easy to pass on the Tour Yellows SA hits me with a $25 off email code...
nerd.gif

Still haven't copped a pair of Kyrie 1's yet, think i'm gonna wait on those pewters. Does anyone know an exact release date besides it being July?

Back
Top Bottom