Kyrie 1

Did yours come with the white trees and the ball up paper. Mine came in looking werid af
Yeah white shoe tree plus tissue paper in the toe box. Everything on the pair was okay besides the teeth on the left side of the shoe. Weird in what way?

It's really hard to capture in pictures but both shoes, on the.medial and lateral sides are caved in. Compared it to my others and none are like that. I may order another 12 to see if its different

Has anybody had any issue with the colour/dye running on this shoe?
Mad as hell today when I noticed on my BHM the black on the underlay has ran & soaked into the white mesh.
It's directly under the plastic strip on toe box so can't even try to clean it up.
You think if I contact nike they will help or offer me anything?
Obviously I don't want to return them as they are sold out & I don't wanna loose this shoe but so mad at this. Only started wearing this colourway at end of May for indoor use only.

I belive it's happened as they were in my bag with my towel, still this shouldn't happen.

(Pictures don't show how bad it is, doesn't look too bad on photos, it actually looks like a bruise really)

View media item 1615349
View media item 1615350

^that sucks.

Does anyone think the quality control issues with these shoes is a direct relation to their relative inexpensive cost as compared to say Lebrons or KDs?

Seems like recurring stuff with scuffed tailspikes and all.

^that sucks.

Does anyone think the quality control issues with these shoes is a direct relation to their relative inexpensive cost as compared to say Lebrons or KDs?

Seems like recurring stuff with scuffed tailspikes and all.
i would say no bcuz Kobe fk grey ver. had the same purple issue

I have 9 colorways. Just missing the Dream and wolf Greys. I slept smh.

Pewter colorways look good. May do red or neon laces to lighten them up a bit.

Has anybody had any issue with the colour/dye running on this shoe?
Mad as hell today when I noticed on my BHM the black on the underlay has ran & soaked into the white mesh.
It's directly under the plastic strip on toe box so can't even try to clean it up.
You think if I contact nike they will help or offer me anything?
Obviously I don't want to return them as they are sold out & I don't wanna loose this shoe but so mad at this. Only started wearing this colourway at end of May for indoor use only.

I belive it's happened as they were in my bag with my towel, still this shouldn't happen.

(Pictures don't show how bad it is, doesn't look too bad on photos, it actually looks like a bruise really)

View media item 1615349
View media item 1615350

Oxyclean my friend. I had a similar issue butnin had purple on mines. Oxyclean took care of it.

With it being under the plastic strip it's protected and can't get to it to clean it.
Shoe looks a mess, the photos don't show how bad it is.

You're playing ball in them...Not a huge issue...

Exactly.

I get where dude is coming from. I've been guilty of putting too much time into hoop shoes. But there have been too many times where I've spent 20 min cleaning up lil nicks only to have a dude do a defensive slide all the way across my foot the very next time I hopped in them. If it's a gonna be a hoop shoe, take that aesthetic L as soon as you make that decision.

NDC pair came in defected. Teeth are all messed up and pushed in. Luckily my size still available online. Hopefully this second pair comes correct.
I remember seeing one other member post a pic with this similar issue. Any of you other guys run into this defect?

View media item 1613973

I had that happen with my infra reds from finishline. Had to return them and didn't even get my 20$ wc rewards refunded. Bastages

NDC pair came in defected. Teeth are all messed up and pushed in. Luckily my size still available online. Hopefully this second pair comes correct.

I remember seeing one other member post a pic with this similar issue. Any of you other guys run into this defect?
This is what my USA's look like (if you can see it.)
I honestly can't see what the issues are. It looks fine to me. 

My sides are just completely mishapen. LyPac's are flush and mine are dipped in

Back
Top Bottom