Kyrie 1

usa sitting round my way.. pewters weren't on my radar till I thought about that green in the sun. Hmmm Bordeauxs are a must they'll be copped.. guess it's between v8 kd8s and USAs or v8s and pewters

USA's look great in person, but I had to pass. The flag print is a little corny; would have benefitted from being more abstract like the KD and Kobe Independence pack.

Picking up Dreams for $30 over retail this week. That's a win for me, I've wanted them since the initial photos leaked.

USA's look great in person, but I had to pass. The flag print is a little corny; would have benefitted from being more abstract like the KD and Kobe Independence pack.

Picking up Dreams for $30 over retail this week. That's a win for me, I've wanted them since the initial photos leaked.

DS? If so that's a steal!

on footlocker canada, it says there's a kyrie 1 on aug 5 black/red/green. which one is this

Yup, DS. I never pay resell for sneakers, but this is pretty fair, and I just really wanted them. Honestly, the demand for the typical price point for Dreams at this point is absolutely zero--no one is going to pay $250+ for them, so resellers are slowly giving in.

Yup, DS. I never pay resell for sneakers, but this is pretty fair, and I just really wanted them. Honestly, the demand for the typical price point for Dreams at this point is absolutely zero--no one is going to pay $250+ for them, so resellers are slowly giving in.

Ebay listings have them consistently going for $250 or so in a 9.5/10 so the demand is def there.

From the Kyrie Marketplace.
Those... actually look pretty good. When I first looked at them, I was like, "meh." But the more I look at them, the more I want them. Only thing I ain't really feeling is the Volt Yellow, but maybe that will change with time. The same thing happened with the Tour Yellows; once I actually got my hands on them they looked absolutely fire. 

Swoosh looks a little brighter than I originally thought in that pic

Just realized I go on vacation July 22 so I won't be able to pick up day 1 like I been plannin 
tired.gif

maybe i will cop these

Id love to of seen these with a gym red collar and swoosh. Or maybe even a matte black looking color. That volt, or is it just neon green? Is throwing me off a bit.. However, I passed on the wolf Greys so these may be a decent consolation.

Side note: pulled out my USA's over the weekend and for the first time in a minute I kept catching my wife breaking her neck to stare at my feet. Very glorious moment for me!

I'm in love with the midsole color and how it combos with the white part of the outsole and the metallic heel cup. Speckles are dope too. Just never been a fan of volt.

Depends on how they look in person. Love everything else on the shoe.

Got my USA's and they are TIGHT.  11.5 in the Dreams fit fine, but the 11.5 in the USA's are killing my foot.  Frustrated.

Gonna keep trying to break them in.

I thought the pewters were more of a green than volt.

The volt liner doesn't look great but still a likely purchase. That underlay red would've made for a better liner.

Back
Top Bottom