Kyrie 1

Pewters are called "Dungeon". I'm gonna end up passing. Rather buy more Curry's.
http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2015-07/kyrie-1-dungeon
roll.gif

Seriously tho I'm a sucker for stripes and woulda def copped that shirt but the gray bottom is meh

22nd can't come fast enough

I feel like they really dropped the ball on the final release for the Kyrie 1. That volt yellow is not the business. 

Dungeons/Neons/Pewters, whatever they are calling them. Will be copped day 1 with this ole FTL coupon I got..... And where has EYBL been popping up in a sz 14??:nerd: :nerd: ...I'd trade some dreams (and add) if I had to for those!

Even at $90 for USAs at Richards, can't bring myself to cop them. I really hope some new colorways start coming out for this shoe or else I'll have to get busy with nike ID.

Even at $90 for USAs at Richards, can't bring myself to cop them. I really hope some new colorways start coming out for this shoe or else I'll have to get busy with nike ID.
I thought the "Dungeons" are the last colorways for this line, but then somebody else just said that there will be more.... I don't know what to believe anymore 
mad.gif

Call me crazy, I was one of the ORIGINALS on the MUST COP day 1 for these. See them in person and couldn't do it. Now, for $90, still hesitant. I just think they are sooo gimmicky that I'd never be wear them. Sad too, because I was all over them in the beginning. Definitely rather have Dungeons.

Anyone know where I can cop the flat laces (similar to Dreams) for these? I tried Nike and their flat laces seemed to be more Jordan 1ish...I think flat laces from ASG, BHM, and Dreams look better than ovals in these Kyries.

I have 2 pairs of the kyries great shoe (although I havent used them for basketball yet) nike is clearly cashing out on a great player and his popularity.

Just ordered my 3rd pair which is a nike i.d. if they come out good ill order a second i.d.

^^July 18th? Thought it was July 22nd?

Also, anyone know why the "dungeon" nickname?

"His basement gym, which was lit only by a single flickering lightbulb, served as the springboard to his determination and on-court intensity. He would often retreat to “The Dungeon” to get a workout in when it was too dark for outdoor hoops, and this weekend’s Kyrie 1 release tells that story through the dark exterior and hits of Volt on the upper."

Back
Top Bottom