Kyrie 1

Was waiting for a 20% deal....20% off at DSG today and my size ain't even available for the Kyrie 1 USA 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Last hope is for SA, but their 20% deals always excludes Nike 
mean.gif

Last edited:
are they even going to release in teh US? I figure it'd only be released in China for that whole nike Rise thing

Have not heard of an US release. It's a wait and see situation. They might be this year's China pack unless Nike comes out with something new for the US release.

Actually able to get to Paypal without seeing the sold out msg but I will wait for US release. I paid more than these when I got the ASG early but the white midsole and outsole combo on these has me hesitant on paying that much.

^^ thats the tounge I would want. the one david choi has is the first time i've seen that tounge on then

Yeah that's strange. David Choi is in HK so he should've gotten the sun logo. Might be mixed with the U.S. batch or something. KI logo is fine by me.

Yeah that's strange. David Choi is in HK so he should've gotten the sun logo. Might be mixed with the U.S. batch or something. KI logo is fine by me.

FYI, they dont come with the sun "k" logo on the tongues (both). I expect the one with the sun logo would b a sample or china only release? Anyone can verify this? If I come across any info will keep u guys posted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom