KYRIE 2 NIKEID THREAD

Quick question, where's the best place to get replacement laces for these? I just got my iD's in today and want to change the laces as they're too light of a shade of grey. I'm a size 13, so I believe 54" laces would work. Any help would be appreciated.

Quick question, where's the best place to get replacement laces for these? I just got my iD's in today and want to change the laces as they're too light of a shade of grey. I'm a size 13, so I believe 54" laces would work. Any help would be appreciated.

A lot of varieties here http://www.**************.com/products

As some of you might remember, I did the Game 7 IDs, by getting them as close as possible on Nike ID and then I did the rest myself.

I will order another Game 7 pair and also a Game 3 pair, since I really liked the white based version, but I am thinking about making the Game 5 shoes,

this would be the closest that I can get on Nike ID, but I have a couple of questions and maybe someone here can help me:

View media item 2183199

View media item 2183200

The "red" on the shoe is bright crimson?
The "yellow" on the shoe, so on the outsole and heel is what color? Bright mango?

The grey lining and frame on the KI tongue logo I will repaint or better said I will touch it up. Alternatively I could just make the whole tongue grey and repaint the black portion on the tongue black, but I am not sure, if this will really work, so I am more moving towards a black tongue.

repainting the Nike logo on the outsole and the #2 on the heel will be easy, but the lining and especially the outsole with red flowing into yellow will be really challenging and finally I am not sure, if I should take of the transparent outsole and also paint the bottom in red/yellow.

Any suggestions/ help would be great,

thanks

Max

Back
Top Bottom