Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
BHMs (37%) beating Effects in the poll (36%). Interesting. For me, its Effects by a wide margin. I like both though...

Sick of waiting for All star pics!!!! :x

I hope y'all aren't disappointed with the all stars with the hype I'm seeing in here.

That's a lot of shoes to just scrap...

They won't be scrapped. The shoes have already been manufactured and Nike has proven that they aren't about losing money. If the shoes are "HOT", they'll sell whether or not he is on the team or not.

So Nike would still release a shoe intended to be played by Kyrie during the All-Star game even if he isn't picked to play on the All Star team? Don't get me wrong I'm really hopping he gets picked! But if anything I believe they would release at a later date without the ASG'S badging just like they did the Lebron 11 "un-champ" lows & Elites after the heat didn't win the championship that year. But again I'm being extremely hypothetical saying Kyrie doesn't get picked.

So Nike would still release a shoe intended to be played by Kyrie during the All-Star game even if he isn't picked to play on the All Star team? Don't get me wrong I'm really hopping he gets picked! But if anything I believe they would release at a later date without the ASG'S badging just like they did the Lebron 11 "un-champ" lows & Elites after the heat didn't win the championship that year. But again I'm being extremely hypothetical saying Kyrie doesn't get picked.
Yep.

Last edited:

I just noticed that the design on the strap is the same design from the Effect insoles. There's a picture of Kyrie wearing the Kyrie 2...ON a Kyrie 2
laugh.gif

Kobe didn't play in the ASG wearing the IX or X but they still released ASG models of those shoes. He would have been pick and played in them if he wasn't injured. The same could be said about Kyrie this year if he doesn't get picked due to the fact that he just missed to many games. Will be interesting to see for sure.

Back
Top Bottom