Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Those Krispy Kreme are fire. What's the release info on em?
Releasing from the truck exclusively in 4 locations.

via SN

According to Nike, the truck will depart starting next Tuesday (5/10) during Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Semi-Final Match-up (assuming the series goes that far), or next Friday (5/13) in Cleveland during Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals (that day is also Cavs Fanfest).Following the Cleveland stops, the Ky-rispy Kreme truck will make its way to the House of Hoops in Baltimore’s Mondawin Mall, House of Hoops in Harlem, and finally the Nike Community Store in Brooklyn. Limited quantities of the Kyrie 2 “Ky-rispy Kreme” will be available at each location.

give it a week, they'll have an exact mock up on nikeid as a standard design, just like what happened with the Sprite Remix Lebron 12s

as someone already showed, they're already just an ID. plus the truck specifically mentions NikeID

Last edited:
give it a week, they'll have an exact mock up on nikeid as a standard design, just like what happened with the Sprite Remix Lebron 12s

as someone already showed, they're already just an ID. plus the truck specifically mentions NikeID
But I need the dozen ct. box

Releasing from the truck exclusively in 4 locations.

via SN

According to Nike, the truck will depart starting next Tuesday (5/10) during Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Semi-Final Match-up (assuming the series goes that far), or next Friday (5/13) in Cleveland during Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals (that day is also Cavs Fanfest).Following the Cleveland stops, the Ky-rispy Kreme truck will make its way to the House of Hoops in Baltimore’s Mondawin Mall, House of Hoops in Harlem, and finally the Nike Community Store in Brooklyn. Limited quantities of the Kyrie 2 “Ky-rispy Kreme” will be available at each location.
Aight bet. Will be my bday on the 13th so would be lit if I catch it then :pimp:

But I need the dozen ct. box
yea word

I'm thinking about making that drive to Cleveland from Chicago, IL lol. I'm nuts.

Ok ok, still dope, but $free.99 always better
laugh.gif
Free is always good, even if you're rich! Nothing better than free things lol.

sole shouldve been an opaque tan like the donuts but still in. see you in Brooklyn. finally that store is getting love

Nike put up the option to make it. green maybd be same or a little different (we know how id renderings can be)

Anyone actually hoopin in their K2s? 

This is probably the best shoes I've ever had (I'm a PG). Dirty gym floors = these shoes got you covered. I actually don't miss any cushioning (prior to this I was hoopin in LBJ X lows, super heavy imo). 

I'm waiting on a 20% coupon to ID the white/gold he wore during the season but those Kyraches look mighty attractive 
smile.gif

Anyone actually hoopin in their K2s? 

This is probably the best shoes I've ever had (I'm a PG). Dirty gym floors = these shoes got you covered. I actually don't miss any cushioning (prior to this I was hoopin in LBJ X lows, super heavy imo). 

I'm waiting on a 20% coupon to ID the white/gold he wore during the season but those Kyraches look mighty attractive 
smile.gif
I hoop in my BHM occasionally. Just the lack of breathablity is my issue but other than that they are MONEY!

Back
Top Bottom