Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Haven't heard great things about these performing on the court....to those that have hooped in them, what would you say???

Amazing shoe unless you have a need for cushion. The cushion in these is basically non-existent besides the heel zoom unit. Good if you have a playstyle similar to Kyrie

Thanks! I'm a cushion and traction guy.  I love zoom air and have been debating on giving these a try as well as the kobe 11 (trying out lunarlon too).  I hoop in the KD 8 which NT hates lol but I love the full length zoom and I have a narrow foot so they actually fit me great.  

Thanks! I'm a cushion and traction guy.  I love zoom air and have been debating on giving these a try as well as the kobe 11 (trying out lunarlon too).  I hoop in the KD 8 which NT hates lol but I love the full length zoom and I have a narrow foot so they actually fit me great.  

The traction on this shoe is phenomenal as well, but if you're a cushion guy, then go for something else. Try not to pay full $200 for Kobe 11's if you go for those though. :wink:

FTL backorders are now July 16th!
Damn! The email I got yesterday said I should get them within 2 weeks of the backorder date of 6/17, which would be 7/1.  I guess I'll still keep an eye on NDC assuming they're shipping right away so I can cancel FTL.

those backorders on FTL are going to be shipping before NDC releases the shirt at this rate

FTL backorders are now July 16th!
Damn! The email I got yesterday said I should get them within 2 weeks of the backorder date of 6/17, which would be 7/1.  I guess I'll still keep an eye on NDC assuming they're shipping right away so I can cancel FTL.

I have to correct myself, it also said July 1st for me!

They must have prepared a production line in China, which is printing the shirts 24 hours a day, I guess and then everything is airfreighted to the US!

I like grey color in general, that's why it's hard. I already ordered the black one, I'll probably will end up ordering grey too.

Back
Top Bottom