Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
damn.. been on my honeymoon 
Congrats 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
This is beauty made Shoes, too bad I wasnt able to catch these... Got them Lebron Joints though, need a second pair to destroy on the court :D
I doubled up on the Game 7 iD's because i wanted a pair to hoop/wear now and then a pair to keep on ice

Good indication they'll be readily available 8)

ehhh I think they'll be available but dont be 100% sure anymore just because the app reserves pairs. I had the earth tone flyknit racers reserved for me and alot of people missed out and they sold in seconds.

ehhh I think they'll be available but dont be 100% sure anymore just because the app reserves pairs. I had the earth tone flyknit racers reserved for me and alot of people missed out and they sold in seconds.
yea its tough to predict, I'd like to think Nike would send out reservations for shoes that would sell out, at least make it a little more fortuitous to get these reservations. 

Geezus that's beautiful. Congrats [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Sick of Nike never sending me any reserved emails lol I have battle grey tied in my #3 spot with the Summer pack ones

So what's the consensus on the Battle Greys.....already tapped financially (BF1, Summer, Australias, Black Speckle pair alone this month)....how long do you guys think I have before they are gone?

So what's the consensus on the Battle Greys.....already tapped financially (BF1, Summer, Australias, Black Speckle pair alone this month)....how long do you guys think I have before they are gone?

They are too similar to the All-Star 1s for me and I think the 1s are way better than the 2s. I would cop for $80 or less.

Back
Top Bottom