Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Never understood why players change their shoes in between games especially when it's the same model

Dope that so far none of the Kyrie 2's got a price bump. $120 for the BHM 2 is such a fair price
smokin.gif
All stars probably gonna be the first

Got the BHMs as well, but the Effects and Christmas versions are way nicer in my opinion.

Also looked at the infernos, but they are not doing it for me at 120 retail. Will wait until they are down to 60-70!

The Effects are by far my favourite, can not believe that I disliked them, when the first pictures surfaced!

Any spots (retail or resale) have Effects in a 10.5? Can't find a pair anywhere, even on Facebook marketplaces!

Yeah that guy doesn't ship to Canada unfortunately lol :smh:

For $280.00 he should ship to the moon :rofl:

:lol: true!

i actually stopped shipping to canada because of issues with customs there.

like im usually asked to remove the price tag and declare the value as $20 to help canadians avoid the customs fees.... its all gravy until they file a claim against you or the package gets lost and you dont have the proper coverage to be reimbursed.

i even had to write a letter for a kid i sold some foams for $100 once because they were trying to roast him for a mean customs bill.

Back
Top Bottom