L/C on these Bred 4's

Y'all were so helpful on my WC 4 purchase (much appreciated).

Thinking about making an offer on these.  Just wanted to make sure they look good.  These were the only pics on the listing... i know they're not the greatest.  Are they good enough to tell though?

Looks ok so far..Need pix of the tongues, the prod dates, the box tag, and the TWENTY TWELVE on the tongue(must unload to see this)..

Looks ok so far..Need pix of the tongues, the prod dates, the box tag, and the TWENTY TWELVE on the tongue(must unload to see this)..
Yea, I figured that was the case. I'll message and try and get those from him.  Right on... 

Still haven't gotten those extra pics, but I found these other ones with horrible lighting pics.  I know you usually stay away, but the seller has 400+ feedback (100%) and has this for his description:

UP FOR AUCTION IS A VERY LIMITED 100 % AUTHENTIC PAIR OF ICONIC RETRO 4 BRED SIZE 10 FROM MY PERSONAL COLLECTION BRAND NEW NEVER TRIED ON I PERSONALLY BOUGHT THESE AT FOOTLOCKER IN HAND READY TO SHIP BID WITH CONFIDENCE CHECK MY FEEDBACK 100% AUTHENTIC OR DOUBLE YOUR MONEY CHECK MY OTHER LISTINGS AS I WILL BE ADDING MORE JORDAN RETROS FROM MY COLLECTION PAYMENT REQUIRED WITH IN 48 HRS THANK YOU.

Here are the pics... 

Should I stay away?  or is it worth the risk since I'm covered by PayPal/eBay? 

Edit: I would try and get those extra shots of the tongue and tags, but the auction ends soon so I don't think I'd have enough time.

Last edited:
We need to see more pics. Lol brand new yet no hang tag, receipt, black tissue paper or stick that comes with the 4's? Haha i'd stay away from the second pair

Here is another pair I found. Pls lemme know what you think. The things I'm worried about are the following:

-Font on back of tongue looks a little bolder than my brothers 100% legit pair
-stitching on the back of tongue (not sure of this one tho)
-the insole in one of the pictures looks a little off
-no stamp on the lid (he said he bought these from a Nike employee - seller lives in Oregon)

Otherwise these look okay to me. Any other thoughts? Thanks again in advance .

View media item 1115793
View media item 1115794
View media item 1115796
View media item 1115798
View media item 1115799
View media item 1115800
View media item 1115802
View media item 1115804
View media item 1115805

Your pictures don't give us much to go by but I can tell they are fake by the jacked up tongue alone.

I will try to get a better pic of the tongue straightened out. I know on my other 4's if the tongue is crooked the pic will make it look jacked. In the sellers other pics the tongue looked okay I thought.

Here is another pic of them with poor quality but the tongue is more straight on the left shoe. Does this change anything? I thought the stitching on the front of the tongue looked good.

View media item 1116223

I will try to get a better pic of the tongue straightened out. I know on my other 4's if the tongue is crooked the pic will make it look jacked. In the sellers other pics the tongue looked okay I thought.

Here is another pic of them with poor quality but the tongue is more straight on the left shoe. Does this change anything? I thought the stitching on the front of the tongue looked good.

View media item 1116223
This pic don't make it look any better

Back
Top Bottom