L/C Retrob6 MotorSport

100% legit 10' motorsport 6's fam & as for price check i would say 300 isnt bad. I would try to talk em down around 275 are so, regardless the quality is A1 on these!!

100% legit 10' motorsport 6's fam & as for price check i would say 300 isnt bad. I would try to talk em down around 275 are so, regardless the quality is A1 on these!!

Posted price is 320, thought that seemed a little high, but ive heard the quality on these is supreme...how limited of a release were they?

Posted price is 320, thought that seemed a little high, but ive heard the quality on these is supreme...how limited of a release were they?
They were a limited quickstrike release back in 2010 fam, i personally would pull the trigger if it was in the 275-300 range after trying to negotiate.

Awww man I forgot these existed. I had these in my hand and couldn't afford to buy it when they released.

The quality on these are better than a lot of the other sneakers JB released at the time.

$300 (if DS) seems like a very good price to me. I think I may go on a hunt for a pair of size 10's now.

They were a limited quickstrike release back in 2010 fam, i personally would pull the trigger if it was in the 275-300 range after trying to negotiate.

Whats the probability of these going higher in price as time goes? Or do you think theyll be re-released? Also, why the better quality? Because they were a QS LR?? Im also looking at the Olympic 6s(2012 release) which would you recommend? And what kind of price should the Olympics be?

Last edited:
xiper23 xiper23

Q1: Prices may rise to around 350-400 range possibly, but are pretty much stagnant at the 275-325 range.
Q2: I dont see jb releasing the motorsport series again, but hey theirs rumor of jb re retroing some LS colorways as the blackcat 4's. So you can really never know fam nowadays!
Q3: You USUALLY get better quality on qs, hs, & limited release, only thing i can say is the smoothed/slightly tumbled leather is real plus & the ep sock liners are :smokin
Q4: No question motosport 6's>>>>>> olympic 6's, especially the 2012 release. Now if were talking 2000 olympic 6's then i would say the latter.
Q5: 2012 olympic 6's 235-265 max range!!

Hope it helps fam!!

xiper23 xiper23

Q1: Prices may rise to around 350-400 range possibly, but are pretty much stagnant at the 275-325 range.
Q2: I dont see jb releasing the motorsport series again, but hey theirs rumor of jb re retroing some LS colorways as the blackcat 4's. So you can really never know fam nowadays!
Q3: You USUALLY get better quality on qs, hs, & limited release, only thing i can say is the smoothed/slightly tumbled leather is real plus & the ep sock liners are :smokin
Q4: No question motosport 6's>>>>>> olympic 6's, especially the 2012 release. Now if were talking 2000 olympic 6's then i would say the latter.

Hope it helps fam!!

motivated-minds motivated-minds

Absolutely helps fam, as you usually do! Thanks a lot for all the info, I'm glad you were the one to respond to my L/C. Im actually pretty good myself at L/C, but always value an experienced second opinion such as yours(and a few others on NT.) However, as far as P/C's go, I'm certainly not as qualified as yourself and some others(I can be quite impulsive, i like to call it passionate :wink: lol, at times, and sometimes let my emotion act before I've done my due-diligence.) Ive been following this board for years but JUST signed up to post about 10 days ago, point being since I've followed the board for so long i know you have quite a good reputation(even though you're relatively new

Last edited:
Appreciate the kinds words xiper23 xiper23 , and for that ive repped you also. And yeah i seen you around the jb/lc forums lately & you doing your part fam. I've been lurking for some years also, just really never had the urge to make an account :rofl:, but hey we all new sometime. But like i said fam, i really appreciate the kinds words. This is whats its all about, helping fellow members & dropping some knowledge :smokin!

Appreciate the kinds words @xiper23, and for that ive repped you also. And yeah i seen you around the jb/lc forums lately & you doing your part fam. I've been lurking for some years also, just really never had the urge to make an account
roll.gif
, but hey we all new sometime. But like i said fam, i really appreciate the kinds words. This is whats its all about, helping fellow members & dropping some knowledge
smokin.gif
!
ill rep that!

@xiper23

Q3: You USUALLY get better quality on qs, hs, & limited release, only thing i can say is the smoothed/slightly tumbled leather is real plus & the ep sock liners are
smokin.gif

Hope it helps fam!!
on point as usual..Couldnt have said it better myself. repped.

Back
Top Bottom