L/C Royal 1

Lace bag is fine. No red flags just yet, but ask for pics of the date on the tongue of the shoe as well as a shot of the bottom of the sole. No box?

Lace bag is fine. No red flags just yet, but ask for pics of the date on the tongue of the shoe as well as a shot of the bottom of the sole. No box?

He said he doesn't want to take pictures f the receipt and box because people use them for fakes and stuff. But then he said they're 100% legit and he'll let me check everything out when we meet. You think that sounds fishy?

He said he doesn't want to take pictures f the receipt and box because people use them for fakes and stuff. But then he said they're 100% legit and he'll let me check everything out when we meet. You think that sounds fishy?

But it's not pics of the receipt, just of the date on the tongue and sole under the shoe. Tell him to tag it with his name so no one else can use it and claim as their own. As Bbal said, everything seems to line up but it is always good to have extra shots.

Anyways, his claims seem a bit fishy (but not outrageous) so try to get at least one tagged pic of the toe box or rear of the shoe before meeting up. if you do meet up, make sure it is a safe public place and also make sure the tongue in the shoe does not have the 9/13/12-11/28/12 date on the tongue. That is a dead giveaway for fakes and could raise a red flag if he in fact brings a different shoe to the meet up than what you posted here.

PayPal or cash? If cash, you are gonna have to be very detailed in looking over the shoe before buying.

Last edited:
But it's not pics of the receipt, just of the date on the tongue and sole under the shoe. Tell him to tag it with his name so no one else can use it and claim as their own. As Bbal said, everything seems to line up but it is always good to have extra shots.

Anyways, his claims seem a bit fishy (but not outrageous) so try to get at least one tagged pic of the toe box or rear of the shoe before meeting up. if you do meet up, make sure it is a safe public place and also make sure the tongue in the shoe does not have the 9/13/12-11/28/12 date on the tongue. That is a dead giveaway for fakes and could raise a red flag if he in fact brings a different shoe to the meet up than what you posted here.

PayPal or cash? If cash, you are gonna have to be very detailed in looking over the shoe before buying.

Really appreciate your advice man, I'm supposed to be meeting up with him this weekend to pay in cash. I'll get tagged pics. He sounds pretty hard headed, like one of those guys that don't like his time wasted, and gets offended when people doubt the authenticity of his shoes. So I wonder how that's going to work when I ask for tagged pics haha but nonetheless Ill scrutinize the shoes and the tongue tag when I meet with him.

Back
Top Bottom