L/C Yeezy 2 solar red

Not the best picture but the size tag looks off to me. See if you can get a better picture and a pic of the box label.
Are they on Ebay?

Pics are legit, but the $2,000 USD - $3,000 USD question is are these the seller's photos?

Tagged and dated pictures of everything fam; would ask for more than a few of them also.

Pics are legit, but the $2,000 USD - $3,000 USD question is are these the seller's photos?

Tagged and dated pictures of everything fam; would ask for more than a few of them also.

Ok thanks I been asking for tag pics dude telling me for what and he only charging 950 they used probably 8 out of 10

Seller's reluctance to provide tagged and dated picks is a red flag. For the amount of money that you're spending, the seller should be willing to do whatever you ask. I would hold tight on the tag and dated pics and if not, walk away.

I'm pretty sure that the 8 on the box label should be further to the right, compared to legit sz 8s I've seen just now.
Furthermore when you look right next to the barcode, there seems to be an edge (see what I marked in red) like someone put a different label (the black part with the white edge) over the original label with the original barcode still visible on the left.

View media item 1283662
I myself would ask for a better picture of this box label and a better picture of the sizing tag inside (both tagged ofcourse).

And maybe you can send me the link of the listing (can't find it) in a private message, the profile of a seller can also help sometimes. For now I think it looks fishy.

I don't like the way they look honestly.

Too many red flags, get tagged pics or stay away from them

When I search for recently sold items on Ebay I find 2 listings using the same photos as here, both sz 8.5s.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-air-ye...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-air-ye...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I assume these are from the same seller that we are talking about here.

The inside size tags in those 2 listings look legit to me and are different than the one pictured in this thread (but obviously it's not too difficult finding and using a pic of a legit pair). I still think that there's something off with the size tag posted above, here's a better picture of that one:
View media item 1284754There's too little spacing between the letters of the words US, UK etc. Also the text nikebetterworld.com is too narrow, the n should be placed further to the left than the first U of US.

However both listings also have a box label pictured that's clearly a fake.

View media item 1284742
Furthermore the box pictured is exactly the same as the fake box pictured in the first post of this comparison thread
http://niketalk.com/t/507183/nike-air-yeezy-2-authentic-fake-comparison/0_50
The box also seems to be the smaller type as mentioned in that same post.

If we're still not convinced, take a look at other recently sold items of this seller, that include 2 listings of clearly fake Yeezy ROs
View media item 1284756

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick and helpful response just save me a lot of money and headaches that's why I only f*ucks with NT always can depend on the niketalk family

Back
Top Bottom