LA heads: What's there to do in K-Town? (Pics for the beasts)

Gonna be traveling with a couple friends to LA just for the weekend of Jan.10 (Will be catching the LAL vs LAC game), and to escape this ugly weather in Vancouver...
laugh.gif

Will be staying at Hotel Normandie located in K-Town. Never been, so just wondering if there are any NT fam from LA who can recommend any decent food, shopping, and party spots to hit up that weekend?

Any help is appreciated!

(Pics very related)

tumblr_mdgwapA1Td1ru19sao1_500.jpg

tumblr_makp6nrwZP1qza6cmo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_md3gqnDtBi1qza6cmo1_1280.jpg

2cmq876.jpg

31896b7a3afa11e2ae7122000a9f0a14_7.jpg

tumblr_lrbvg8d8Eg1qffxdro1_500.png

tumblr_mea4uqaaYT1qmg7hqo1_500.jpg

iYMCh.jpg

SGwHX.jpg

tumblr_meepu3MTYY1qzrk5xo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mer2t70zMu1raof7yo1_400.gif

b46ea7fce1512fd8a035e68.jpg

2jdjspw.jpg

u47Gg.jpg

zyzHO.jpg

tumblr_ly19ahEvXS1qac3rjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mh29b93UWj1raof7yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mgeicl1HKg1rtyfb4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mgsm37s8N71raof7yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mg51zewQbx1rxi67qo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mg1clf5ZKQ1raof7yo1_500.png

tumblr_me6rdbhrDv1rfcwvwo1_500.jpg

As far as shopping goes... I would say to check out The Grove on Fairfax which has a good selection of stores (J.Crew, The Gap, Nordstrom...)

From there you can walk to Melrose, Flight Club, The Hundreds, Stussy, UNDFTD, and Union.

Oh yeah, PINKS is also located in that area as well.

I would also recommend checking out Old Town Pasadena... walking down Colorado Blvd, plenty of nice stores and real nice little spots to grab some food. There's also a real good bookstore located there if you enjoy that.

You can check out LACMA on Wilshire Blvd as well...

Eat some street tacos... just find a spot that has a good amount of clientele since that pretty much ensures it's good.

Peace!

Last edited:
Go to Santa Monica to do tourist ****, not to party. Plenty of bars in downtown. Near koreatown. You're also close to Hollywood. Lot more hype more tourist as well.

RIF LA in little Tokyo is a good spot to get shoes and good sushi spots nearby.

Hit up the pantry or nickel diner for breakfast. Pantry if breakfast is at 2-3am, :lol:

-They have a cool revolving sushi spot in little Tokyo called Kula, it's $2 a plate.
-Boba time in K-Town is cool
-Go party in Hollywood. They got bars, clubs, hookah.
-Check out Santa Monica when the sun is going down. They have street performers at night and it's a nice view of the sunset
-Go shopping at the Beverly Hills mall.

If you have a Facebook and a smartphone download Lyft. It's a cheaper version of a taxi
:smile:

bruh they got this kitchy hipster hotdog joint
its got a german name and im sure theyre crazy about it on yelp

euro styled restaurant- crazy good selection of imported beer
everykind of hot dog you'll ever want
the one i remember getting was rattlesnake + rabbit + jalepeno nd it was crazy good

go clubbing in west hollywood :wink:

bruh they got this kitchy hipster hotdog joint
its got a german name and im sure theyre crazy about it on yelp

euro styled restaurant- crazy good selection of imported beer
everykind of hot dog you'll ever want
the one i remember getting was rattlesnake + rabbit + jalepeno nd it was crazy good

go clubbing in west hollywood :wink:

AYOOOOOO

Thanks for the info guys, really appreciate it.

What are some of the top clubs/bars to hit up? Hopefully some with more of a Korean/Asian population
happy.gif

Think I'm pretty much covered for food spots. Any dope nightlife to check out?

Man, when I first saw the girl in the WW costume, I thought they were pics of friends you were bringing :smh:

That being said, you can go to Gaam in K-Town. Lots of Asians, drinking, and bar food.

Feel free to hit me up if you have anymore questions. LOTS to do in K-Town, and the surrounding areas aren't even that far if you have a car so feel free to explore.

Back
Top Bottom