la lakers season tickets

anyone sign up for the waiting list for season tickets for next years season? if so, is it even worth signing up still? what place are people?

Last I heard the season ticket holder wait list was at least 3 years long. When seats finally do become available you will no doubt be in the 300's and notin the baseline section seats.

People who want to become season ticket holders should have signed up during the 2004-2007 seasons.

The only real plus you get by going on the waiting list is that you get invited to season ticket holder only events like getting a tour of the Lakers lockerroom, the yearly town hall season ticket holder meeting thats usualy hosted by Mitch Kupchak, and I think you get codes to the season ticket holder pre saleticket sale for the start of the season & playoffs individual ticket sales. Oh and it's $100 deposit for each seat when you go on the waiting list.

yes, but the wait is long as notorious just stated....

basically put your name on, hope you get picked and take what you get...
stay long enough to move up in seniority and steadily move closer to floor level...

something you'll do for your kids or grandkids...moreso than yourself...unless you just got paper like that.

My coworker has been on the waiting list for almost 2 years now. I'm sure the list got longer because they just won the Championship.

I know a couple of people that have been on the list for about 3 years now, doesn't look like they'll be getting it any time soon. I lucked out and wason the waiting list for 1 year during the 2005-2006 season and became a holder starting the 2006-2007 season.

I went on the Waiting list in Feb 2005. I was like 1075 on the list. Come 2006, I was 785 on the list. Fast forward to 2007, Im picking my seats. I havenose bleeds but could've gotten 200 section but it was behind the basket so I passed on it.

Last time I heard, there are over 2000 people on the waiting list and that was before the back to back NBA finals appearances.

Its worth going on the waiting list. You get some season ticket holder perks.

Once you have season seats, it pays for itself. I've had my seats for 2 years now and I haven't have to put money out of my pocket since my first year.NBA Finals alone will pay for your season tickets if you decide to sell them.

Good investment if you have some money to spare.

Back
Top Bottom