**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Last edited:
Dual monitor life [emoji]127996[/emoji]
I could probably hit a 3rd on my desk

I gotta say Id want rondo as a defender more than us needing a shooter
Especially with nwaba gone

nwaba is nice and all but damn y'all trippin talking about his loss is gonna hurt us bad :lol: dude is a rotation player at best. we have clarkson kcp lonzo hart and potentially rondo taking all the guard minutes. there's hardly gonna be any minutes left for him if at all

Last edited:
nwaba is nice and all but damn y'all trippin talking about his loss is gonna hurt us bad :lol: dude is a rotation player at best. we have clarkson kcp lonzo hart and potentially taking all the guard minutes. there's hardly gonna be any minutes left for him if at all

What he brought to the team are things lonzo and JC lack
Having him on the bench is the depth we need. Especially at his pricewhike hart is a similar slasher type, we've yet to see his defense

He's a good young player, all about defense and athletic . He won't make us a contender :lol:

I would put him at the 3 behind Ingram and ahead of Deng and Brewer

wow i am shocked im in the top 10

i use to be top 3 [emoji]128518[/emoji]back in the day

Last edited:
id take rondo but he seems like he thinks other teams want him which they dont if he wants to act like that id get clark

do the Lakers play this weekend?

I'll be out in Vegas reppin triple Bs [emoji]127773[/emoji]

From what I've seen kcp kinda reminds me of a young Corey brewer with fewer crackhead attributes. Potentially a better shooter as well

Back
Top Bottom