**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Ennis tried to derail the tank last season, I like that he's getting another chance but what the hell are they thinking waiving Nwaba, definitely coulda been the backup this year.

They had to waive him to make room ($ wise) for KCP.

Who the **** are you

pachah1.png

Deng, Clarkson and a 1st for Kyrie

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!!!

Don't ever change Laker fans

Glad to see Ennis get a shot, not like we'll be relying on him much. I can see JC and Hart getting most minutes as backups guards off the bench

Wouldn't mind seeing Caruso or Matt Thomas get some love

Last edited:
Blazers got rid of Crabbes ugly contract with ease. Hope we can do the same with Deng mid season or next summer

Zo also isn't making deng get off the couch
I read somewhere Deng is very motivated by his failed season last year and wants to prove people wrong. Of course thats what he's going to say but lets hope he makes a decent effort. he CAN actually be a pretty good solid bench piece for us (until we trade him hopefully) - but likely wont.

Crabbe can run and jump and shoot and move his feet

No way anyone will take 3 more years of Deng's corpse

But who knows anything is possible I guess

Hadn't heard, good for him he earned it.

Wonder what we do, if anything, with that last roster spot

better off not doing anything with it
whoever it is will not get significant minutes at this point.
keep the roster spot open
bring up caruso for depth when you need it
come trade deadline we can use our roster spot to absorb salary or take on a player in any type of trade

Magic is like trump in that regard, just says things without thinking about ramifications or how it's perceived

Kinda like when he said Zo is the face of the franchise, then in subsequent press conferences said BI is also the face , obviously after someone got in his ear. Magics not refined in that way in terms of how to make public comments

Some of Dlo's comments indicate he really isn't a point guard in the way Zo is, but more of a scoring guard

LOL at anyone thinking deng got anything left in the tank.....someone need to take him out back and put him down :lol:

Back
Top Bottom