**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I can’t believe lavar really decided for the lakers to get Zo. Man :lol:

Yes. dLo Hirt not getting anything back. Could of at least let him ball this year and have his stock go up and then trade. Oh well.

can't wait to see this ep of ball in the family

You actually watch that TRASH show

tumblr_n4o89uq42j1tvlsaeo1_400.gif

Lavar basically tricked Magic into picking Ball. Magic tried trading to Sac for the 5 and 10th pick so clearly he wasn't 100% sold on him.

I think what Lavar underestimated about Lonzo being a Laker is that we will turn on our players like theres no tomorrow. Nobody is going to buy BBB stuff unless he produces. This aint OKC where we have nothing else going for us. Play hard and well or get lost.

i'm not giving up on lonzo. hope he figures it out and shows some more flashes of the player he could be throughout the rest of this season.

1) the more Talent we Get the more BI is gonna shine, he made several good passes tonight that weren't finished.
2) this was the first game where i was really down on Lonzo, he gave us nothing tonight. Once again i have to reiterate to some of ya'll fools that he's a rookie tho, we JUST saw this happen to D-Lo now ya'll wanna cry like we gave up the next Kobe. The fans are partially to blame on why Magic traded him.
3) I'm finally sold on Kuzma, he's probably going to be our future PF, so Julius is more expendable than ever & We gotta flip him for something good. He's played relatively well this season but stunk it up tonight.

i'm not giving up on lonzo. hope he figures it out and shows some more flashes of the player he could be throughout the rest of this season.
def not "giving up" but its still frustrating. All we are asking is for him to play hard. He has driving lanes but chooses not to take them. He walks the ball up slowly.

He played horrible opening night, on TNT. He played awful tonight ESPN. He played awful against Portland on TNT. He played pretty subpar vs Bos on ESPN. He is clearly nervous.

Fun game tonight. Great showcase of young talent. Hopefully Zo keeps his head up. Loved what I saw from BI and Kuz though.

lonzo wouldve been better off on the sixers and fultz better off on the lakers imo
lol no way. they already have a pass first cant shoot stud in Simmons. They should have taken Tatum.

Anyhow, still cant believe we just watched Embiid destroy us and we did nothing different in the fourth to counter it. Just literally watched him do it over and over and over and over. We should'a lost by 10 + but we were hitting shots that we normally dont even make so lucky us for keeping it close.

Mark Jackson made good pint that nobody is over there talking to Lonzo about keeping his head up except Bogut. Coaches, his "vets" should be trying to shield him to protect his confidence and whatever small amount he has left. Thats what happens when you have a team of guys who know they are all out the door when the season ends so they can care less.

Didn't read anything in here, but Embiid is a mf'in monster. Simmons looking like the real deal as well

And although Zo's shot wasn't/isn't falling, I still would have liked to see him out there down the stretch. He creates a lot of opportunities and sometimes doesn't get the assist, but gets the "hockey assist" on a lot of plays

Absolutely hated seeing Randle on Embiid, especially hated it when Randle had 5 fouls and was still assigned to him.

Obviously gotta be better, but this team competes and I/we can't ask for more than that with the current group we have

Disappointing L of course, but the team is growing. Let's eat a W against the Suns on Friday tho.. BShaw ready to throw some hands.

I don't agree with bill Simmons. Lonzo had no business out there. He wasn't doing anything no defense no shot he can learn from the bench as well. Life comes at you fast

Lavar basically tricked Magic into picking Ball. Magic tried trading to Sac for the 5 and 10th pick so clearly he wasn't 100% sold on him.

Lol. I refuse to believe that a boisterous father "tricked" Magic and Pelinka. Please give them a bit more credence than that.

Back
Top Bottom