**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

might be in the minority here, but I am a fan of keeping the youggunz together.......only want free agents that WANT to bleed purple and gold.

This right here...we have a great core, lets just develop that, I don’t care much for bringing in “stars”

For the record, I'd go after PG-13 and re-sign Randle + role players if we lose KCP/Brook

My second preference would reluctantly be to sign PG and Boogie. Not a big fan of Boogie.

I'd rather not have Lebron here, but I have a feeling he is Magic's #1 priority. Landing the big fish would be a major splash for a new regime.

For the record, I'd go after PG-13 and re-sign Randle + role players if we lose KCP/Brook

My second preference would reluctantly be to sign PG and Boogie. Not a big fan of Boogie.

I'd rather not have Lebron here, but I have a feeling he is Magic's #1 priority. Landing the big fish would be a major splash for a new regime.
Exactly LeBron controls the market and
Magic and Rob know that, Cavs will get rid of that pick Asap for PG13 if OKC can't figure
It out and we would be screwed.
Before u know it it's gon be time to pay
Ingram and Kuzma JC will be a FA again in 2019 also

Bron has some control, but unlike a few years ago there's only a limited number of teams with cap space for his salary this summer, and even fewer that can ge t2 max guys, he's not going to hold the entire free agency hostage, if PG wants to come here he can do so independently of whatever Bron does, cause the Cavs will also have to make a decision on IT2 as well.

Bron has some control, but unlike a few years ago there's only a limited number of teams with cap space for his salary this summer, and even fewer that can ge t2 max guys, he's not going to hold the entire free agency hostage, if PG wants to come here he can do so independently of whatever Bron does, cause the Cavs will also have to make a decision on IT2 as well.
Only 3 Teams matter this Summer
Cavs
Lakers
Philly
All have Space for Bron

Honestly, Julius has been playing incredible basketball.
This is the first season where i can legit see a HUGE jump in progression.

I know we were all a little anxious and impatient with him, well I definitely was to keep it real, but im proud of him and how he's playing especially defensively.
Dudes been low-key amazing on defense. He's been able to switch and guard multiple positions for us countless times a game.

Im really excited and hope we can extend him if he keeps playing this way. :pimp:

No way okc gives up on pg13 half way through the season they'll linger around .500 all year

Honestly, Julius has been playing incredible basketball.
This is the first season where i can legit see a HUGE jump in progression.

I know we were all a little anxious and impatient with him, well I definitely was to keep it real, but im proud of him and how he's playing especially defensively.
Dudes been low-key amazing on defense. He's been able to switch and guard multiple positions for us countless times a game.

Im really excited and hope we can extend him if he keeps playing this way. :pimp:

Agreed. I’m really happy with Randle and Clarkson.

Let Brook and KCP walk, sign a center, watch the kids flourish.

If Magic can get Boogie without sacrificing much

QQGdpWH.gif

Y'all really would say no to Boogie? He literally would fit perfect.

Joey Ramirez‏ @JoeyARamirez

Opponents have tried and failed to pick on Julius Randle.

He has held them to a 14-of-46 mark on isolation possessions this year. That's best in the NBA among players who have faced at least 30 iso shots.

Los Angeles Lakers‏Verified account
@Lakers
7m7 minutes ago
More
Lakers have the NBA's 8th-ranked defense, and so much of that stems from Julius Randle's ability to switch and stifle opposing guards

Back
Top Bottom