**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The Lakers would never do that trade for Jimmy.

He's a free agent next year. They didn't want to give up anything of value for PG or Leonard because they were upcoming free agents. They wouldn't give up anything valuable for Jimmy either.

It doesn't matter tho, we got rid of Deng so we don't have the contracts to make a trade work until December anyway.

NOPE! What the hell is Jimmy Butsauce gonna do that Kuzma and Hart can't? NAH.

He's a consensus top 15 player, Kuzma and Hart, even if they reach their maximum potential, won't be where Butler is. You're trippin. The only thing holding me back are his injury concerns, attitude and contract extension.

Plus LeBron got no respect for Butler.

Feb_07_2018_22_52_26.gif

tumblr_p3wfs0L69H1u2klrwo1_400.gif

DelightfulFaithfulAcornweevil-size_restricted.gif

(post to avvy does not compute)

Whew we got rid of Deng just in time. A week earlier and I'd be hyperventilating.

Butler top 15?
AD, Russ, Bron, Giannis, Steph, Klay, Dray, KD, Wall, Kyrie, Dame, Kawhi, Harden, Porzingis, Cousins, Dipo, Kemba,

He's a consensus top 15 player, Kuzma and Hart, even if they reach their maximum potential, won't be where Butler is. You're trippin. The only thing holding me back are his injury concerns, attitude and contract extension.

This man still tryna trade BI and Kuz for anything :lol: :smh:

Butler top 15?
AD, Russ, Bron, Giannis, Steph, Klay, Dray, KD, Wall, Kyrie, Dame, Kawhi, Harden, Porzingis, Cousins, Dipo, Kemba,
Butler is better than Kristaps, Kemba, Wall and probably Dipo as well. No one, not SI, ESPN, CBS sports, etc., has those guys ranked ahead of Butler. It's a moot point because he doesn't want to come here but he's still better than those guys

you should really think about what you wrote... then when you realize it, apologize to all of us.

Y'all really think Kuzma is the second coming. I like the kid as much as the next guy but he's closer to his peak than most of you guys think. Don't be surprised if he's essentially the same player he is now in five seasons. Hart is a nice role player, good 6th or 7th man but that's it. I'd package them for starts in a heartbeat.

Jimmy don’t wanna be in a Laker uniform because of Bron....he ain’t tryna win anything I see

does Jimmy have a no-trade clause?
I don't doubt he's a good player, I mean damn was it last season or the one before when he was so clutch in so many games. He can create his own shot and he's not scared to shoot under pressure. Problem is, he's now shown he's not a good locker room guy and rubs teammates the wrong way. No way I'd give up Kuz who has been bustin his *** this summer to get even better than the stellar rookie season he had.

Jimmy listed LAC, NYK & BRK as the 3 teams he wants to get traded to because he knows those teams will offer him a max next offseason.

I wouldn't put too much stock into anything he's saying.

Y'all really think Kuzma is the second coming. I like the kid as much as the next guy but he's closer to his peak than most of you guys think. Don't be surprised if he's essentially the same player he is now in five seasons. Hart is a nice role player, good 6th or 7th man but that's it. I'd package them for starts in a heartbeat.

Nah we don't think he's the second coming. He's a young player that showed he can score from everywhere on the floor and you keep him and let him continue to grow and don't trade him somebody that wouldn't be good fit for Lebron.

Back
Top Bottom