**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

At this point, they minus whale take the ball boys + couple janitors for AD.

I’m kind of sick of this whole pelicans ****

We offering 4 young studs and a first round pick. **** Dell Demps is he doesn’t want that. Good luck with Brown and 4 picks in the 15-22 range and good luck finding players better then the four we offering with those picks.

I wouldn’t call Pels anymore if I’m magic. I made the offer, let them call me. **** them. They got no leverage. We have a back up plan at least, full max spot over the summer to offer and we can STILL make the trade after we sign someone else. **** them

Ungrateful *****es can enter next season with ball, ingram, Kuzma, Randle, zubac, and whomever else they get for Jrue (maybe fultz and picks). Talk about a bright future. Too bad they’ll settle for Capela or Jaylen ****ing brown and Marcus smart
:wow: @ the accuracy of user name to post content.

They want no part of our peeps.

72EE4CC6-53F5-4984-8E32-EB0647074C0A.jpeg

Moves you guys want to see, if the AD deal
doesn’t go down before the deadline?

Available:
- Nikola Mirotic
- Julius Randle
- E'Twaun Moore
- Terrence Ross
- Taurean Prince
- JaMychal Green
- Justin Holiday
- Garrett Temple
- Alec Burks
- Rodney Hood
- Marquese Chriss
- Brandon Knight
- Any Heat (except Winslow, Richardson and Adebayo)

Listening to offers:
- Marc Gasol
- Mike Conley
- Kings' cap space
- Willie Cauley-Stein
- Any Bulls (except Markkanen and Carter Jr.)
- Nuggets' TPE

See, I knew there’s no way they’re offering the farm for AD. I ****in knew it.

There’s no way Demos would decline a package of Zo, Ingram, Kuz, Zubac and picks.

Media with them lies lol

The pelicans sum clowns if they think this a lowball lmao. Who else they tryna finesse us for? Isaac bonga? We need to stop dealing with these idiots especially if they turned that offer down. They will not do any better than that and I hope these idiots end up with nothing

I’m done with AD and the pelicans I’m against this trade.

I’ll take my chances in the summer with the players we have, kawhi Kyrie klay KD, let’s go.

Reactions: DLF
Back
Top Bottom