**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Sometimes it feels like Luke doesn't know how to go away from his planned rotations. DLo should of been back in the game before the last run. Took him is only being up 1 to put him back in

Not gon lie, I know he's been playing good but he gotta go. Lou will don't be playing in any type of system. ***** just be shooting :lol: would rather my boy clark get the touches

As the season keeps going Lou has started to become a detriment.

I don't see that at all. When the kids stop playing, he's the only one being aggressive.

Ball stopper.

For example tonight, the bench is playing fine and all of sudden he decides to take over and half of the lead evaporates.

Clarkson also fits better with pace of the bench.

But realistically, Lou hurts us because he's an ISO guy for a team that needs a guy to move the offense off the bench

I think what he is tryna say about Lou is he only knows how to do 1 thing no matter the situation or what we need. And none of that involves defense lol.

Not gon lie, I know he's been playing good but he gotta go. Lou will don't be playing in any type of system. ***** just be shooting :lol: would rather my boy clark get the touches

As the season keeps going Lou has started to become a detriment.

I don't see that at all. When the kids stop playing, he's the only one being aggressive.

Ball stopper.

For example tonight, the bench is playing fine and all of sudden he decides to take over and half of the lead evaporates.

Clarkson also fits better with pace of the bench.

But realistically, Lou hurts us because he's an ISO guy for a team that needs a guy to move the offense off the bench

My thing is you can't be a ball stopper when your teammates literally will stop playing or they're bricking shots. We need his offense cuz none of these young boys are consistently aggressive yet.

Last edited:
Don't go against the offense and it'd be fine. Run plays and stop ISOing.

There's a reason I don't complain about Nick anymore. Because he stays in the offense most of the time.

If Lou wants to pick his spots on occasion then no complaints. But he's always calling his spot now.

Lakers defense is pathetic but they playing a sad Heat team so it don't matter

Last edited:
*cries about toughness*

Trade Clarkson

On another note, I respect Dragic's game but this dude is either a troll or a hot head..prob both

I need a screenshot of JC squaring up
Going to be my avy and my reaction pic every time someone tells me a Laker needs to get traded

Back
Top Bottom