**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I ain't mad if Giannis gets DPOY and MVP. He's been the MVP all year to me and DPOY can go both ways between him and AD. Both of 'em check everybody on the court.

When was the last time an MVP won a title that year?

as long as we win the championship I don’t care if AD doesn’t Even make to an all nba team

I have the Heat as my sleeper team.
I have the blazers as my sleeper team. Once they come back from being down 3-1 and beat the lakers. They will go undefeated the rest of the way. Wenyan Gabriel revenge games coming .

Heat been my dark horse East team too. They starting to round out and looking good

lakers starting to round too only thing is the shooting is sus lol

hate how Clipset role players are more consistent with their shooting

Would love it if y’all rockets clippers raptors bucks and celtics all boycott and leave the bubble.

Lakers need to close it out today. Get rest esp AD
don’t wanna prolong this thing. Joe Crispin ain’t walking through that door

Blazers should see the writing in the wall. Just quit today and cite social injustice. Save yourself the injury risk of playing while taking a stance. Go home early giving lakers the auto W

I don’t want my team to leave. There are ways to still address it. Pool all your money and create ads for voting. Get these *******s out of office as first step.

NGL I'm selfish and this chip is so close I want the team to keep playing and winning, but I get it. Bigger picture, bigger priorities in real life.

Back
Top Bottom