Ao1Pc9.gif

RightHiddenGodwit-max-1mb.gif

QuZ0.gif

source.gif

giphy.gif

Kobe_Wins.gif

take us home lebron.
giphy.gif

Anxiety has been through the roof. Stomach is turning, I have legit never felt like this before, haven’t been able to sleep at all the past two nights and having nightmares of today’s game. I know it’s just a game but man, let’s get this tonight!

Both of you are wrong

can’t use regular season lack of two losses in a row here. But you also can’t quote the 4 straight lost in December: that was a long road trip and AD didn’t play in one or two of those games.
im not using regular season record buddy. lakers haven’t lost b2b games even in the playoffs lmao.

if u think they gonna lose tonight. put some money on it.

I get it. He's better defensively and AD at the 5 is our best offensive lineup. Hopefully it'll help our coverage on DR and not getting lost out there. Dwert really shouldn't be on the floor at all. We gotta get off to a better start than we have in this series.

Interesting. Very interesting. Maybe they see something on tape that they like??

Anyhow. Anybody else nervous as ****?

I am. But I'm nervous for just about every game, even more so in the playoffs.

I think AC will be guarding Robinson. His entire goal will be robinson. AD guards Jimmy and Bron guards bam.

Nunn was able to make some plays as well. Gotta keep him in check. But I think Robinson hitting 7 threes put a target on his back.

Kieff is a more respectable shooter but I do trust AC’s decision making more.

This lineup means more bron and davis on butler I assume

Kieff is a more respectable shooter but I do trust AC’s decision making more.

This lineup means more bron and davis on butler I assume
Also Morris is a good back up for AD if his foot hurts and therefore need AD on bench from time to time?

Not mad.

Edit:

Are we expecting AD on Jimmy and Bron on Bam? It would seem like battling Bam could force Bron to lose his legs as the game goes along.

Or is Bron guarding Jimmy from the jump? :nerd:

Last edited:
My wife is taking the kids out...she has instructions not to come back prior than 730 pm. Lol
Same here

They are to be in the way to the park at 4:15. And then if they come back it’s straight upstairs. whether I talk to them the rest of the evening depends on the game

Let’s not forget that Dwight has been absolutely terrible starting.

hopefully with him coming off the bench he’ll get easy buckets from Rondo

Back
Top Bottom