**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Still not as bad as Michael Jordan in his lone appearance in the three point contest back in the day. Worst All-Star Saturday night performance ever.

Last edited:
View media item 2338717
Lakers open up minutes for D'Lo, Harris is worth a flier and a first round pick from the Wizards.
Wizards decide to go all in and get firepower off the bench to make a playoff run this spring.
Nets get some youngish talent and let's throw in the 2018 second round pick from the Nuggets.

I really don't think they're gonna give Lou away for peanuts. I just can't see it happening like that based on their history. If anything it'd be the other way around, they'll keep lou and get a pick for peanuts down the line

Last edited:
Part of me wants to trade Swaggy... part of me doesn't.

The hope is that if we trade him, we could circle back around to him in FA.

Part of me wants to trade Swaggy... part of me doesn't.

The hope is that if we trade him, we could circle back around to him in FA.

If you keep him, he might sign to a hometown discount
If you trade him, he might feel a certain way and feel he'd rather cash in on his last big money contract

But even he has to know, Luke gave him the opportunity in training camp to keep his spot on the team (shoot, the league too) and he showed out to the point where he earned a starting role.

I think they can coax Swaggy to take a hometown discount.

I don't think any team is trading anything worthwhile for him to begin with anyways.

Ideally you want to get off both Swaggy and Lou. This prob the highest their stock will ever be. And guards/wings are in high demand right now.

What must happen is we trade both in 2 separate deals. Try to attach mozgov and deng in the deals and hope to get a future 1st back

No team will take Deng or Mozgov [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Those are some of the worst deals in the NBA

Flipping Lou/Swaggy or both for picks are the only realistic options

4ab42e29127e6eb3a3084abb4c6341e8.jpg

Last edited:
Kings considered trading boogie to NO for a couple of 1st rd picks and Buddy Hield :lol:

Sucks we don't have picks....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom