**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Interested to see how we fill that backup PF/center spot if AD is out for a few weeks with nagging injury. In this situation we would be relying exclusively on Marc and Howard at the 5. Kieff provided that relief if position played tiny.

maybe non guarenteed deal for Cacok

edit: forgot we can play Westbrook at center vs tiny centers.

Lol @ trading Russ for Beal
Beal is a long shot don’t expect it to happen at all.
also realized trading russ back to washington is a BAD LOOK :lol: but maybe you get a third team involved

Dame has a small chance, you never know

Last edited:
My Russ/Dame take is based on Dame finally snapping and saying get me out of here.

If he doesn't do that, it's all moot, he dies in Portland. But if he does pull that trigger, I gotta believe Bron and AD would be callin him 24/7. Portland absolutely don't wanna deal with us, but if Dame says send me HERE, they kinda have to listen. (Much like they did with Drexler in mid 90's)

trading for dame
trading for beal

are y'all cereal

Good Grief | University of Northwestern, St. Paul

I know the Jeanie isn’t gonna allow it

Would you guys be open to Shroeder on a 2/20 mill deal?

It would be used an asset at a later date and we would tell him that when he signs

I was worried what our closing playoff lineup would be but now I feel pretty good.

Ad/Bron

Russ - most interested to see how he plays at the end of games. Probably just takes Caruso’s role. We know defenses are going to leave him alone to double Bron/AD so it’ll be on Russ to not settle for jumpers and to make smart cuts + set smart screens.

Then 2 of the following 3: THT, Monk, Nunn
Maybe Ellington if he’s on fire that day. I could also see Bazemore or Ariza if they are playing well.

Wish we had a wing defender that could play in the last 5 minutes. Maybe that’s Ariza’s role, but I think he’s washed.

I was worried what our closing playoff lineup would be but now I feel pretty good.

Ad/Bron

Russ - most interested to see how he plays at the end of games. Probably just takes Caruso’s role. We know defenses are going to leave him alone to double Bron/AD so it’ll be on Russ to not settle for jumpers and to make smart cuts + set smart screens.

Then 2 of the following 3: THT, Monk, Nunn
Maybe Ellington if he’s on fire that day. I could also see Bazemore or Ariza if they are playing well.

Wish we had a wing defender that could play in the last 5 minutes. Maybe that’s Ariza’s role, but I think he’s washed.
I think it'll be like 2020 where it was AD, Bron and whoever was playing well.

Many people were worried about not having a set closing five.

Back
Top Bottom