**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

2A91BB9D-FF7C-4AE8-96F9-C3B6A7689148.gif

Even Russ’ made layups are a struggle. He almost always loses the ball going up, never has a clean grip on the ball

Good for a few missed dunks/layups and airball jumpers EVERY DAMN GAME

Gave up too many offensive rebounds. Need AD back. Glad our next 5 games are at home
Forgot this was a second game of a back to back. Not an excuse but makes sense that they were out hustled at the end there.

Would’ve like to see them have gotten to the line a little more but it is what it is.

On to the next one

Forgot this was a second game of a back to back. Not an excuse but makes sense that they were out hustled at the end there.

Would’ve like to see them have gotten to the line a little more but it is what it is.

On to the next one

The disparity in freethrows was insane.

I do wonder why Dwight never got back in especially with Adams out there.

But like said on to the next.

Back for more punishment NYE.

The disparity in freethrows was insane.

I do wonder why Dwight never got back in especially with Adams out there.

But like said on to the next.

Back for more punishment NYE.
He didn’t put Dwight or Stanley back in there. And left THT in when he struggled the entire game. Our coaching doesn’t help our situation at all.

i feel bad for Lebron but oh well he chose this roster. Wish we could trade AD and THT, these 2 bums cant do ****

Lebron stumbling at the end was a Father Time moment. He was gassed. His crunch time shots were short. Fatigue. Young Ja never got tired

Team is starting to get a little bit despite the negatives. It’s just the small things that are ruining us. Free throws. Rebounds. Russ missing layups and dunks.

Next six games are very winnable. Should help a lot.

Team is starting to get a little bit despite the negatives. It’s just the small things that are ruining us. Free throws. Rebounds. Russ missing layups and dunks.

Next six games are very winnable. Should help a lot.

Yes winnable. But those teams all beat us already this year so they’re looking at those as winnable for them too :lol:

Nah man. I vividly remember how trash he was early on. Him and the rest would've been trash on this roster
i think with the addition of ad tho he wouldve looked better. we only saw him with bron. but you got a point cuz he didnt come into form until like the last 2 years

i think with the addition of ad tho he wouldve looked better. we only saw him with bron. but you got a point cuz he didnt come into form until like the last 2 years
I remember a handful of games Zo basically lost single handedly because he was that inept on offense. Specifically one against the grizzlies :lol:

I remember a handful of games Zo basically lost single handedly because he was that inept on offense. Specifically one against the grizzlies :lol:
yeah you right he prob needed the confidence he got from nola and now bulls.
ad would have helped tho i think

Back
Top Bottom