**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

What say you guys about a Morrow-Swaggy swap with the option to swap the Rockets pick with the Thunder pick?

What say you guys about a Morrow-Swaggy swap with the option to swap the Rockets pick with the Thunder pick?
Anything we can get for swag. Wouldn't hurt to move up in the draft, but by the 20's all mock drafts are a joke. GMs can be picking dudes that are on no ones radar (nance jr), so moving up a few spots doesn't mean much. I'd rather get a 2nd rounder. 

One of the great Mitch kupchak's signature moments as gm of the Lakers is when he was quoted as saying he didn't possess a magic wand in regards to making moves. Not long after these words were spoken he pulled off one of the savviest trades in recent NBA history for pau Gasol, leading to three NBA finals appearances and two championship titles.

What kind of wand is magic wiggling behind the scenes? Will he pull off a blockbuster deal that rivals his predecessor or will he be content with the lackluster Corey Brewer? He's officially #ontheclock

One of the great Mitch kupchak's signature moments as gm of the Lakers is when he was quoted as saying he didn't possess a magic wand in regards to making moves. Not long after these words were spoken he pulled off one of the savviest trades in recent NBA history for pau Gasol, leading to three NBA finals appearances and two championship titles.

What kind of wand is magic wiggling behind the scenes? Will he pull off a blockbuster deal that rivals his predecessor or will he be content with the lackluster Corey Brewer? He's officially #ontheclock
Or after the CP3 trade was vetoed, he got Dwight, Nash, and Antawn.

That's when he "Mitch slapped" the league

Too bad that didn't work out lol

Last edited:
I'm down with trading Swaggy but then I think about Dlo starting with Brewer, Ingram & Randle. [emoji]128530[/emoji]

No spacing whatsoever. So while this would be the perfect move for a tank, Idk if I want it to happen.

Guess you could move JC to the 2 tho.

Last edited:
Not sure if the DLo Stan brigade or Whip is a bigger detriment to this thread.

Close race for most agonizing presence and worst takes going on tbh

I see many of you are in love with the player that dslow can become....ur pointing on some kind of ANALytics that make it seem he will project to a very very good player.  I, by watching him play think he's going to be a slower darren collison type player....minus the speed, layup capabilities, create his own shot, and use of off hand...BUT, i'll play along and go with some stats for you "numbers" peeps:

Guards in Dlo's PER range in their second seasons are: 

Farmar 
Jrue 
Jamal Crawford 
Kirk Hinrich 
Toney Douglas 
Nate Robinson 

So, if DLO is what is holding up the PG13 trade....You all would still hold out for that?! ^^^^^  Let it be known then......

My sources are telling me that the Lou deal has not been finished. Both the rockets and Lakers are trying to involve a third team possibly sending brewer elsewhere with a different player coming to LA. I overheard this as I was getting a skin fade at the Lakers practice facility with a 52'' Samsung on the wall. Stay tuned

Last edited:
My sources are telling me that the Lou deal has not been finished. Both the rockets and Lakers are trying to involve a third team possibly sending brewer elsewhere with a different player coming to LA. I overheard this as I was getting a skin fade at the Lakers practice facility with a 52'' Samsung on the wall. Stay tuned

Lmao..I gotta admit that was good

#Raptors have been offering Jared Sullinger's expiring deal and a draft pick to try to land wing depth before Thursday trade deadline. #NBA

:nerd: Swaggy?

#Raptors have been offering Jared Sullinger's expiring deal and a draft pick to try to land wing depth before Thursday trade deadline. #NBA

:nerd: Swaggy?

Yup I was looking at potential deals for him at that seemed like the most reasonable. The swap with OKC that P mentioned would be cool too.

Back
Top Bottom