**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

We still ain't tanking cuz the basketball gods won't give the Lakers a top 3 pick no matter what we do.

Deron Williams just got waived btw

Moving in the right direction.

No stupid trades for a washed up star.

Great chance to keep the pick.

And a great shot at PG13 in the the summer of 18.

Not bad at all. :smokin

Moving in the right direction.

No stupid trades for a washed up star.

Great chance to keep the pick.

And a great shot at PG13 in the the summer of 18.

Not bad at all. :smokin

Happy days on the way back!

I remember when it was known league wide that kevin love was hell bent on forcing his way to the lakers
great point

people don't realize that things can change in an instant.  If the Pelicans turn out to be a really good team he might wanna join forces with Brow and Boogie.  You just never know 1.5 years from now.  I would have done the Boogie deal and then George might have signed with us in 2018.  I dont see it now unless our players start balling.

Last edited:
Kevin Love never made it to free agency

PG on LA:

Didn't exactly deny it

Last edited:
When we lose out on Paul George and/or when people don't think he's worth the max (like they did with All Star starter DeRozen) we will have to think of another player, years away from being a free agent, to make speculations about wanting to come to the Lakers so badly.

So you're saying you're full of ****

Quoting him just makes it worse...I wouldn't even bother with another word he says. It's proven he knows nothing. Never admits it, then brags and boasts about his wonderful life as a distraction since EVERYTHING he said has been a lie.

Last edited:
Why do you keep bringing up bank accounts :lol:

No one cares about how much money your mommy has.

We're just a buncha dudes talking lakers

Last edited:
Not only was Voldermort wrong about everything, the exact opposite is what happened. Dude going to be sweeping the shop for a week.

Back
Top Bottom